• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Still Eligible for My 3 Month Bonus in April?

In summary, if you have a show that was started last month and you turn it in by the last day of the month, you can get the host item for that month. However, if the show was held in March, you can still get the March special.
krhodes74
Good Morning to all. I have a question. I have a show that I am turning in today that was started last month. Well first of all is it to late to do that? Also it plus the other two I had last month might just get me over the $1250. for SS1. So do I still get it since it is already April or how does that work?

When is your SS month 1? Is it April? It's possible that consultants can have 2 months in their first SS month, depending on when you signed and which month you chose. If you chose April, then your sales from March AND April count. Also, you can submit a show dated in March up until April 30th if you really had to. Although, that also means if it's a show from March, guests will be waiting a long time for their orders, so I try to avoid waiting too long.

I hope you got the bonus!!!:)

My SS1 month was March. But I have been working with a teacher friend and her friend have gone together to get a order. They have been out of town and just stuff keeps coming up so we have finally gotten it together. So she wanted the host item for March to. I hope I get it I am ready for some free stuff. If I want it I tend to either purchase it cause I want it so bad. But I am ready for some stuff I want for free.

If your 1st month SS was March, you must have SUBMITTED $1250 in sales by March 31 to get the 1st month bonus of free products. For you, April 1 began your 2nd month SS. If you did not submit $1250 in March, you unfortunately did not earn the bonus even if the show was held in March. That is because it wasn't submitted until April. It will count for your month 2 SS!!

It gets confusing when you do a show one month and submit it the next month but here is the rule of thumb for consultants...

You must get everything in by 12:00 midnight (central time) on the last day of each month for it to count for that month.

Rule of thumb for hosts/guests specials....

It doesn't matter if a show was held last month and you submit it this month, the host/guest specials are valid for the day the show is HELD, not when it is submitted.

Hope this helped.

Lisa

Last edited:
krhodes74 said:
My SS1 month was March. But I have been working with a teacher friend and her friend have gone together to get a order. They have been out of town and just stuff keeps coming up so we have finally gotten it together. So she wanted the host item for March to. I hope I get it I am ready for some free stuff. If I want it I tend to either purchase it cause I want it so bad. But I am ready for some stuff I want for free.
Well, if your SS 1 was March, then it would have needed to be submitted IN March for it to count toward your SS1. You can still submit it in April though and it'll count toward your SS2. Hope that makes sense!

What if the host wants the March special? Can I still turn it in for a March show. Or if I did it as a April show can she still get the March special? Or if I do it as a March show then I am just sol......and loose the SS1 special and just have to work towards the SS2?? Am I making any sense at all?

Ok sorry if I would just take my time and read I would be a lot better at this. So I can turn the order in for March and the host can still get the march host special, and I will get credit for it in my SS2 month? Am I right now? Ok well that is still good cause I didn't want to turn it in to march just to waste it.

Yes your host gets the MARCH host special. But the SS1 is no longer available to you, you are now working towards the SS2.

what is with the Wave 1 and Wave 2 sign off's? Just curious

Terri--We are telling each other which National Conference wave we're in.

BTW, I'm in Wave 1!!

1. How do I qualify for the first 3 month bonus?

To qualify for the first 3 month bonus, you must be a new consultant and reach $1,250 in sales within your first three months with Pampered Chef. This can be a combination of personal sales and party sales.

2. When will I receive my first 3 month bonus?

Your first 3 month bonus will be paid out at the end of your third month with Pampered Chef. It will be included in your regular commission check for that month.

3. Can I combine my sales from multiple months to reach the $1,250 requirement?

Yes, you can combine your sales from multiple months within your first three months to reach the $1,250 sales requirement for the first 3 month bonus.

4. What happens if I don't reach the $1,250 sales requirement in my first three months?

If you do not reach the $1,250 sales requirement in your first three months, you will not receive the first 3 month bonus. However, you can still earn the regular commission for your sales during that time.

5. Are there any other requirements to receive the first 3 month bonus?

No, there are no other requirements to receive the first 3 month bonus other than reaching the $1,250 sales requirement within your first three months as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clr0813
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PoseyMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • heat123