• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Progress: Exciting Update on Getting Active Again!

In summary, Monica received an order for a reversible bamboo carving board and is $70 away from $200. Her son spent the weekend in the hospital, but is now back to his normal self. She is hoping to get the drawing boxes done this week and is also working on a gift for someone who referred her to a show.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
hey everyone,

only got a second but wanted to share this....everyone knows i am trying to get active again and had my own show last week right? well the sales were really low. last night one of the ladies that booked a show for me called me and said hey i got anorder for you to add to your show....the reversible bamboo carving board!!! i am $70 away from $200 and getting active again!! I was excited and wanted to share...have a good evening..hopefully i can get back on here regular again soon!! have a sick little boy that spent the weekend in the hospital :( but he is ok just needs all my spare time and non spare time!!

Congrats! You are doing awesome... I hope the little one gets better soon.

Monica,
I'm happy to hear about the order. Sorry to hear your son is sick. Things will start looking up just give it some more time. How are the drawing boxes going? Haven't finished mine yet. Got a flyer to post through the neighborhood though for this week.

thanks..he is better...but the swelling wont leave his jonts for about another week and the rash will stay for about 6 weeks. but he's running around like his usual self...thank GOD!!! i think the reason this show has took such a good turnaround is because i havent been worryin about it. i had actually forgot that i had it open until a guest that goes to church with me handed me some money. when you dont worry somthing to death good things happen. i havent had time to fix the drawing boxes up pretty yet. between drama practice, singnig practice, church, and my son getting sick i have had NO time!! hoping to get them done this week though

meat lifterWonder if the person who got the board would need the meat lifter or some other "accessory"?

not sure...have to call and ask her that. she went to her friends show the month we had t he cutting boards on guest special. she was upset because her friend led her to believe it was the rbc board instead. she asked me to tell her if we ever had them on sale and that was it. and then she went ahead and ordered it. but again, thanks for the reminder about the meat lifters!!

Monica, you could ask about the carving set or the roasting pan too!! Those are both high priced items that would put you over your goal!!

Punch recipeHi this goes back a bit but does anyone have the Take the Plunge flyer on Quick- Stir Pitcher recipes it has about 11 punch recipes on it . This will be great for the summer .
thanks Doreen Zaino pdzaino4 @aol.com

I have this one that has 13 recipes on it, I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not. It was copying from someone here, of course!

Attachments

• quick stir pitcher recipes.doc
    57.5 KB · Views: 637
Give a giftGive a Season's best or something FREE as an incentive for her giving you a referral for a show, or for another order.
Ask her if she can gather one or two orders for you, she will receive a FREE gift from you. Either a door prize, or FREE shipping on her order, etc....
Let her know you are trying to reach the $200 mark.
I notice when I let people know what my goals are, they are very quick to help me out.
Just an idea!
Debbie

thanks for the ideas!! Debbie, I have several doing that right now and I sent out an email before and after my show to everyone I know asking for help to reach a goal......like I said earlier, I'm really not worried about making it or not. If I dont hit it this time, I will at my next show which is next month. I just wont have to work as hard..lol...since I wll be closer. Since I stopped stressing about it, I have had more success and fun doing this.

:)Happy to hear you are close to your goal Monica.. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll reach your goal before your next show :)

What does the "Making Progress" update entail?

The "Making Progress" update is an exciting new program that aims to help individuals get active again. It includes a variety of resources and tools to support individuals in reaching their fitness goals, such as workout plans, nutrition tips, and motivational content.

Who can participate in the "Making Progress" program?

The "Making Progress" program is open to anyone who wants to get active and improve their overall health and well-being. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced athlete, there are resources available to help you make progress towards your fitness goals.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Making Progress" program?

The "Making Progress" program is free for all participants. There are no hidden fees or subscription costs. Our goal is to make fitness accessible to everyone and help individuals make progress towards a healthier lifestyle.

What type of support is available through the "Making Progress" program?

The "Making Progress" program offers a variety of support options, including a community forum where participants can connect with and motivate each other, as well as access to certified fitness coaches who can provide personalized guidance and support.

How can I track my progress in the "Making Progress" program?

There are various ways to track your progress in the "Making Progress" program. The program offers a tracking tool where you can log your workouts and see your progress over time. You can also connect with other fitness tracking apps and devices for a more comprehensive view of your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies