• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help getting more bookings for your Pampered Chef shows?

In summary, Maria is looking for ideas on how to get more bookings and build catalog bookings for the month of June. She is also looking for ideas on how to get people to host a show with her. She is asking for suggestions.
bbauman07
Gold Member
May is my second month with PC. I do have 2 catalog shows this month and 1 show the middle of this month. But I'm having trouble getting more bookings. The 2 shows I had in April I got no bookings. I put together a Theme Show binder, I will be putting out grocery store flyers later today, and I'm starting to leave catalogs when I go places.

But I'm looking for ideas on how to build bookings at my shows.

Also looking for ideas to build catalog bookings. (Just for the month of June)

I heard somewhere that you will get 1 booking for every 10 people at a show. What is your show attendance like?

Are you talking about the benefits of a show? Personally, it took me a bit of time before I got comfortable talking about bookings and I challenge myself to creatively "sprinkle" comments about hosting a show as many times as I can (minimum 3x)...and I always say something in the beginning when I thank the host for inviting us all there and the topic is easy to segway into whenever I talk about the Guest & Host Specials.

One thing that I am trying this weekend is having 3 little gift bags for the dates that I specifically want to fill (I am working on June b/c I want to earn those Fall products). In them, I have a citrus peeler and a coupon that they MUST present to me at their show in order to redeem $5.00 in free product (in addition to their great host benefits)....I don't really believe in giving a ton of stuff b/c a) the benefits of hosting are awesome enough and b) I don't want to seem too desperate (even though sometimes I am). :D

Be sure to be excited and have a positive attitude....it still amazes me how much of a difference it has made for me when I remind myself to do so!
later,
maria

I like your gift bag idea I think that I might give that a try. I think one of my biggest problems right now is that I'm close to delivering twins.

booking ideasAt any booking the catalog host gets me I offer the past host her show discount. That sometimes helps. When my show schedule is weak I also offer this to kitchen show hosts.

I try to talk about what the host is going to get either at the beginning or the end and I sprinkle one liners here and there.

I love that gift bag idea - I will give it a try.

:confused: Need some ideas friends. Last month was a super month for me except I did not get any bookings. I only have one show this month scheduled and that is making me very nervous. I have called area schools and will end up doing a couple shows at the end of the month for them. But that is it. I have called every one I can think of and I am getting no where. Has anyone here tried taking the books up to the hospital and letting them pass it around (the nurses etc) and getting up orders that way? I have tried all the local dentists offices here and got no leads and only one order. I live in a fairly small town and the economy is pretty bad.
Well, just looking for that one or two ideas that I haven't found by racking my brain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Blessings,
Laura

Ask EveryoneIf someone checks no on their door prize slip, what do you do???

I am now in the habit that I ask everyone at a show whether they would like to host a show and earn free products. I tell them I have not had a chance to look at all the slips yet (which is usually true!) and would they like to host. Many of them still say no, but I have had people who checked "no", say they would like to host when I asked them personally.

Always Ask!!!

One of the most important parts of your show is sprinkling your bookings throughout. At the beginning, you want to talk about what the past host got. Use words like, "My average host gets about $___ in free products. Would you like to get some products for free?" NOD your head as you ask this question.

Talk about your specialty shows where you can TEACH them how to make _____. Say, "Who wants to learn how to make ____." Get them to raise their hands then say, "At the end we need someone to have the ____ show so start thinking about what date you'd like. My schedule is almost full for May so we want to get your on the calendar." (even if your schedule is blank...people book with you if you appear busy....FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT.)

Get your host involved. The most she has at stake, the more she will work to get the people there. Have her call her guests and tell them, "Oh, I forgot to tell you to wear something PINK to the show. I'm excited! Ginger is going to teach us how to make ____." Host coaching is important....give her the words to say.

CALL ALL OUTSIDE ORDERS! They were not at the show and didn't get any of the information. End every call to anyone with, "Now I wanted to let you know in the month of May I am doing Perfectly Pink recipes for the Help Whip Cancer campaign. If you and your friends would like to know how to make a strawberry filled Baked Alaska, I'd love to come teach you. Would you like me to tell you what dates I have available?" (She hardly ever will say no.) Leave a message very similar to this on the answering machine. Just change the last part to call me if you'd like to hear what dates I have available."

Finally, USE YOUR PRIZE DRAWING SLIPS! READ the questions to your guests!!! Remind them at the end that you already have guests for that specialty show of ______. If they want to host it, please mark yes or maybe on the prize drawing slip. Let them know that when they host a show, they are helping their friend because she gets to buy the host special whatever it is that month at 60% off! (They like helping their friends.)

Hope that helps give you ideas on how you might improve your bookings at shows. Take a look at this folder under the bookings ideas. You might find some ideas that spark your interest. I find the best thing is to go back to that list of 100 and get on the phone. YOUR TIME on the PHONE is a DIRECT REFLECTION to the SIZE of your PAYCHECK.

thank youthank you for all of your ideas I will definitely give all of these a try.

getting those bookingsLaura~

I'm also in my 2nd SS month. I had great success last month and hope to do the same this month. I am finding that the best way for me to get bookings is to talk about PC ALL the time. I bring it up in coversation with family, friends, and strangers at the store.

I am always excited about it and happy!! Share the enthusiasm!!

Another idea that I have been thinking about is at the store while looking at the meat, I plan on asking someone standing around me...So, how would you fix this "chicken". When they tell me, I'm going to say, " Oh, I planned on using my pampered chef fluted stone and baking it....." Then I want to say," What do you think? Would that be a good recipe??"

I'll let you know how this goes for me...

Good luck
Sara

1. How can I get more bookings at my shows?

One effective way to get more bookings at your shows is to offer incentives for guests who host their own show. This could include a discount on their purchase or a free product. You can also ask guests to bring a friend to the show and offer a special gift or discount for each guest who brings a friend.

2. How far in advance should I start promoting future shows?

It's best to start promoting future shows at least 2 to 3 weeks in advance. This gives your guests enough time to plan and schedule a date for their own show. You can also remind them during your current show and follow up with them after the show to secure a date.

3. What are some creative ways to get bookings?

One creative way to get bookings is to offer themed shows, such as a holiday baking show or a girls' night in show. You can also collaborate with other local businesses or organizations to host a joint show, or offer a special discount for hosting a virtual show.

4. How can I overcome objections from guests who are hesitant to host a show?

One way to overcome objections is to address any concerns or hesitations they may have. For example, if they are worried about the cost, you can explain the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products or discounts. You can also offer to help them with the planning process and make it as easy and stress-free as possible.

5. What is the best way to follow up with guests after a show?

The best way to follow up with guests is to send a personalized thank-you message within a few days of the show. In this message, you can also include a reminder about the host incentives and ask if they would like to schedule a date for their own show. You can also follow up with a phone call or text message if you don't hear back from them after the initial message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • milkangel