• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Bookings at a Shower

In summary, to get more bookings at a shower, it is important to make a personal connection with the guests and offer discounts or incentives. When approaching guests about hosting a party, you can mention the benefits and ask if they have attended a Pampered Chef party before. If the shower host is not interested in hosting a party, you can still ask for referrals or offer to send them information. To make your business stand out at a shower, consider offering a fun and interactive demonstration, showcasing products, or hosting a raffle. Some creative ways to get more bookings include offering themed parties, partnering with other vendors, and implementing a referral program.
Christa
I am getting a bit nervous because tomorrow is only my 3rd show and its a Bridal Shower with 40-50 guests. So far so good, $350 in outside orders, great host, etc. I really want to get some bookings and of course great sales from this show. Would you ask every person as you were checking them out? I don't know how much time I will have to look at drawing slips.
Any imput would be appreciated here :D

DEFINITELY!! I even tell each guest as the check out "I haven't had a chance to look through the drawing slips yet, but wondered if you were interested in getting your friends together for a fun show (maybe highlight some themes) and earn free and 1/2 price products on top of it??" Even when I DO have a chance to look through the drawing slips, I still ask this of every guest. And I've gotten bookings even when they checked "no" on the slip! I would definitely do this!!! Even if it feels weird to ask everyone, the sooner you start doing it, the sooner it becomes part of your routine and feels more natural. Good luck! It sounds like it'll be a great show. Let us know how it goes! :D

First of all, congratulations on your successful show so far! It sounds like you have a great host and some good outside orders, so that's definitely a positive start.In terms of asking for bookings and maximizing sales at the show, my advice would be to focus on providing a great experience for your guests. Make sure you have a good flow to the show, engage with your guests and showcase your products in a fun and interactive way. This will not only increase the chances of getting bookings and sales, but it will also leave a positive impression on your guests and make them more likely to recommend you to their friends and family.As for asking for bookings, I would suggest being strategic about it rather than asking every single person at checkout. You can mention during the show that you have some open dates for future parties and ask if anyone is interested in hosting one. You can also have a sign-up sheet available for anyone who is interested in booking a party. This way, you can focus on checking out your guests and making sure they have a great experience, while still giving them the opportunity to book a party with you.In terms of drawing slips, you can either set aside some time during the show to go through them and choose a winner, or you can do it after the show. It's up to you and how much time you have available. Just make sure to follow up with the winner and send them their prize as promised.Overall, my advice would be to focus on providing a great show and engaging with your guests, rather than worrying too much about getting bookings and sales. If you provide a positive and enjoyable experience, the bookings and sales will come naturally. Good luck with your show!

1. How can I get more bookings at a shower?

The best way to get more bookings at a shower is to make a personal connection with the guests. Introduce yourself and your business, and let them know how much you enjoy hosting cooking parties. You can also offer a special discount or incentive for booking a party at the shower.

2. How do I approach guests about hosting a cooking party?

One way to approach guests about hosting a party is to ask if they have ever attended a Pampered Chef party before. If they have, you can ask them if they enjoyed it and if they would be interested in hosting one of their own. You can also mention the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts.

3. What should I do if the shower host is not interested in hosting a party?

If the shower host is not interested in hosting a party, you can still ask if they would be willing to pass along your contact information to anyone they think might be interested. You can also offer to send them a catalog or brochure to look through and see if they change their mind.

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef business stand out at a shower?

A great way to make your business stand out at a shower is to offer a fun and interactive demonstration. You can also bring along some of your favorite products to showcase and have guests try out. Another idea is to offer a raffle or giveaway for a popular product to generate interest and excitement.

5. What are some creative ways to get more bookings at a shower?

One creative way to get more bookings at a shower is to offer a themed party, such as a holiday cooking party or a girls' night in. You can also partner with other vendors to offer a joint party, such as a wine and cheese pairing with Pampered Chef products. Additionally, you can offer a referral program where guests can earn rewards for referring their friends and family to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl