• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen Pampered Chef in your local stores? Share your experience!

In summary, Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through independent consultants via home shows or online. They are not available in big box stores like Walmart or Target. However, they can be purchased online through a consultant's website or by hosting an online party. Becoming a consultant can be done through a current consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website for a one-time fee. These products should not be purchased through third-party websites as they may be counterfeit and not covered by Pampered Chef's warranty.
ButterflyVioletta
I'm a former consultant who is now back...I grudgingly had to give it up when I became a single parent and had trouble getting out to do shows, but now I'm remarried with a Brady Bunch family and a brand new (four month old) son. I need to seriously get up to speed and I have been poking around the forum for the last day and I love it! Forum life is so helpful. I used to run a single parents group board with this same VBulletin setup so I'm glad that's one thing that won't throw me a learning curve. As for the rest...so much has changed, Pampered Partner, products...I have to even remember what I need to take to shows! (I remember that being something that was challenging to learn the first time). This time I'm hoping for an active director to mentor me, but at the least I hope I can lean on you all!As I mentioned in another thread, I'm on FB as Michelle M Little in the Washington DC network and I'd love to befriend you.As I get my bearings, I did have one question right off the bat...does anyone post theme show fliers in their local grocery stores or other local stores? (I did a search on this forum but I couldn't find a match...if this is a repost, just shoot me the link and I'll find my way!)Thanks so much and I look forward to getting to know you :chef:

Welcome and good luck! I don't think it would hurt to post them in your neighborhood! :) Good luck!

I haven't posted them, but I think it would be a great idea. Merrill (our vendor) has flyer poster things that allow you to print on them with your home computer/printer and have business cards attached that people can tear off. Maybe that could work for you?Do you have a director you are working with?

Thanks Kate! (I just added you on FB, got your email!)I have a director of record...I asked someone in my neighborhood Mom's Club if there were any PC peeps around and she referred me to a lady who, when she responded, said she hasn't done it in five years...but she referred me to a director she buys from and I used that page to sign up when I didn't hear back from her the same day. This morning I sent her an email introducing myself and asking for cluster meeting info...so I *hope* I have someone and that I will hear from her soon...I'm not one to let grass grow under my feet!

ButterflyVioletta said:
Thanks Kate! (I just added you on FB, got your email!)

I have a director of record...I asked someone in my neighborhood Mom's Club if there were any PC peeps around and she referred me to a lady who, when she responded, said she hasn't done it in five years...but she referred me to a director she buys from and I used that page to sign up when I didn't hear back from her the same day. This morning I sent her an email introducing myself and asking for cluster meeting info...so I *hope* I have someone and that I will hear from her soon...I'm not one to let grass grow under my feet!

She may be gone on the PC Trip....or on another vacation since it's spring break.

Tried to friend you on FB. It gave me 19 results and none in the Washington DC area. Friend me...Jane Vaughan!

Welcome back Michelle. I tried to add you on fb as well with no luck. Jodi McCullough Hayward if you want a new friend :)

I should have tried to find myself to see how hard it is!My email for FB is [email protected] for anyone else and I will add you two! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome, and best wishes as you restart your business.

Welcome back. So many new items to receive!! Glad to hear your life has changed for the better. Good luck.

Welcome back to PC, Michelle, and welcome to Chef Success. Just curious - did you happen to run into a PC consultant in Fair Oaks Mall a couple of months ago, carrying the catalog tote?

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef products in my local stores?

Pampered Chef products are only sold through independent consultants, either through home shows or online. You can find a consultant near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your zip code.

2. Are Pampered Chef products available in big box stores like Walmart or Target?

No, Pampered Chef products are not sold in big box stores. They can only be purchased through a consultant.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant's website. You can also host an online party to earn free products and discounts.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. There is a one-time fee and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started.

5. Can I find Pampered Chef products on Amazon or other third-party websites?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available through independent consultants. Purchasing through third-party websites is not recommended as the products may be counterfeit or not covered by Pampered Chef's warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ~melanie~
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies