1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Getting a new recruit! What do I need?

1. pletcherdee

pletcherdee Member

After almot 4 years with TPC, I have a person who is going to sign on with The Pampered Chef through me. I plan to meet with her one-on-one next Monday or so. I am hoping to get some wise counsel on what information to have ready to provide to her. I pretty much joined on-line on my own years ago, so never went through any informational "orientation" with anyone, but I wanted to make sure I made the process as simple and clear as possible for her.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Deanna

Sep 11, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Call your Director!

There are lots of directions to go, and everyone has their own style. I recommend talking to your Director to get some direction (pun not intended :D) and ask what she does.

Personally, I would bring a Come Join Us! booklet, and an agreement. If you're going to her place, she could just sign online, or if you'll be at a place with WiFi access you could bring a laptop. But it all depends on how much you've alredy talke to her about the opportunity also.

Sep 11, 2009
  3. pletcherdee

pletcherdee Member

Thanks for the info. I'll see what I can do.

Sep 11, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

There's a training video on Consultant's Corner that can give you some pointers too. ;)

Congratulations!!!

Sep 11, 2009
  5. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Don't give her too much info. It can overwhelm someone and you might just talk her out of it (speaking from experience). You want to help her think of people to call so a list of 100 might be helpful and a calendar so you can help her plan her dates to do shows.

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?