• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a New Bra for My Car - Measurements?

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around the topic of wearing bras and whether or not it is necessary. Some suggest buying a new dishwasher to clean the bra, while others joke about the size and fit of bras. There is also mention of Victoria's Secret and Dairy Queen. Despite some disagreement, the conversation ends with a humorous tone.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Or should I just get a new dishwasher and let the bugs and rocks and things chip the paint on the hood?

Well, why not? We're buying everything else up here.

Ha! We were wondering when you would make a comment on/about the bra thread. :D

Wondered when you would show up with a thread of your own... ;)

I had some ideas when it first started and thought better of it. But when the new car thread started, it opened the dishwasher door.:D

Well KG, what size DO YOU WEAR?

Oh dear...now that is TMI! LOL!

What size?'61 TR-3A

To Bra Or Not To Bra - now that is the question.

OR is it: Will the bra fit in the dishwasher?

Crud, here i thought someone needed real help and sure nuff they do need Real Help lol Love to watch these boards and enjoy the humor. Thanks guys need to laugh out loud come to chefs success!

Crud? Hrumph. This is important stuff we discuss here, ya know.

Crystal Patton said:
To Bra Or Not To Bra - now that is the question.

OR is it: Will the bra fit in the dishwasher?

That depends on whether or not you're wearing it at the time.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

that could be a "tight" fit...... :rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

Of course you're wearing it how else do get it clean when you only have one?

Then again if YOU are wearing it ... I better not go there.:D

Gee, KG, I'm surprised you haven't received more support on this thread. Maybe you should cross your heart and promise to keep Victoria's secret.

Rae, you're making me feel like a boob. Victoria's Secret is that no one over the age of 29 can wear that stuff.Chrystal, if I were to wear a bra, it would be backwards to support my drooping shoulder blades.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Rae, you're making me feel like a boob. Victoria's Secret is that no one over the age of 29 can wear that stuff.

Chrystal, if I were to wear a bra, it would be backwards to support my drooping shoulder blades.

Right BACK at ya!

These signs always make me chuckle.
2657740198_7a03ccd3a2.jpg

Sorry, KG, I beg to differ. Victoria's secret is that she likes to dress slutty.I'm guessing you read the DQ sign as brassier?Of course, in beautiful downtown Peru the Dairy Queen is very near to Mr. Weenie. LOL!

(Pssst! Urban legend has it that Victoria's secret is that Victoria is a cross-dresser.)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
What size?

'61 TR-3A

You may want to lay off the brazier burgers at the DQ. And just burn your bra, KG...let the girls run free...free as the grass grows...wherever the wind blows:sing:

Um, it's not for me, it's for Belle. She's a '61 TR-3A.

1. How do I know what size bra my car needs?

The best way to determine the size of bra your car needs is to measure the width of your car's grille. This will give you an accurate measurement to ensure the bra will fit properly.

2. Can I use the same bra for different car models?

No, bras are designed to fit specific car models and sizes. Using the wrong size or model can cause damage to your car's paint and may not provide proper coverage.

3. Is there a specific material I should look for in a car bra?

Yes, it is important to choose a material that is both durable and gentle on your car's paint. Look for bras made of breathable vinyl or a soft, microfiber material.

4. Do I need any special tools to install a car bra?

Most car bras come with all the necessary tools for installation, such as hooks or straps. However, it may be helpful to have a clean cloth and soap for cleaning the area where the bra will be installed.

5. How do I clean and maintain my car bra?

To clean your car bra, use a gentle soap and water solution and a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as this can damage the bra. It is also important to remove the bra periodically to allow your car's paint to breathe and prevent moisture buildup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies