• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a Mac Any Advice on P3

In summary, my laptop screen died last night an hour before a show! Did everything with a calculator... yuk! Hubby is letting me plug in my laptop to his montior, but cant do that forever... Will get a Mac Notebook tomorrow, any advice on using a Mac with P3? Where do I get the Mac P3 software? Do I need to contact tech support on Monday? Tried today and was bummed they weren't available. I'll view responses when possible. Thanks in advance.
BeckyC5830
My laptop screen died last night an hour before a show! Did everything with a calculator... yuk! Hubby is letting me plug in my laptop to his montior, but cant do that forever... Will get a Mac Notebook tomorrow, any advice on using a Mac with P3? Where do I get the Mac P3 software? Do I need to contact tech support on Monday? Tried today and was bummed they weren't available. I'll view responses when possible. Thanks in advance.

I just put the P3 disk in that I got initially and downloaded into my computer. nothing special needed.

Actually you can download it from CC. There is a PC version and a Mac version.

wadesgirl said:
Actually you can download it from CC. There is a PC version and a Mac version.

Where in CC is it? I looked, but didn't find it.... but then that's the type of day I'm having. Even the tech at Apple told me he could find it for me, but I couldn't remember my p/w... I feel like my right arm is missing without my own computer. :cry:

CC -> Download Center -> Managing your Business (first section) ...the first option is Pampered Partner Plus. Along the left column, you'll see several options. The very bottom "INSTALL" link/icon is for the MAC version of P3.I've never had a problem with it. It runs just as the other version on windows.

esavvymom said:
CC -> Download Center -> Managing your Business (first section) ...the first option is Pampered Partner Plus. Along the left column, you'll see several options. The very bottom "INSTALL" link/icon is for the MAC version of P3.

I've never had a problem with it. It runs just as the other version on windows.

Yup, this would be it!

By the way, congrats on your new computer! I hope you love it!

Thank you so much for telling me where to find the Mac P3 Software. I suppose if I had been thinking clearly, I would've found it right away. My DH has my new laptop set up and has already imported all my contacts, shows, tasks, etc. on P3! I'm so lucky to have someone do it for me. Seven hours ago we bought the computer and I'm all ready in business! Yay!

Thank you so much for your help!:love:

BeckyC5830 said:
Thank you so much for telling me where to find the Mac P3 Software. I suppose if I had been thinking clearly, I would've found it right away. My DH has my new laptop set up and has already imported all my contacts, shows, tasks, etc. on P3! I'm so lucky to have someone do it for me. Seven hours ago we bought the computer and I'm all ready in business! Yay!

Thank you so much for your help!:love:

My favorite thing about my mac was it was super easy to set up! Don't worry I only knew where to find it because one of my downline asked about it just two days ago! I couldn't find it either even though it was right at the top of the page!

It's those "hidden in plain view" links that are hard to find. ;)
(And we've all done it, so that's not meant to be taken as picking on anyone.)

chefann said:
It's those "hidden in plain view" links that are hard to find. ;)
(And we've all done it, so that's not meant to be taken as picking on anyone.)

And, I think I was so stressed not to have my computer that I couldn't see past my nose! ;)

I love my Mac! Wow! Why didn't I do this years ago. Now I just need to figure out where we downloaded everything else and organize it so I know where to find all my files. DH dumped EVERYTHING, except my Pampered Chef documents and folders in the document file yesterday. Today I started straightening that out and downloaded more of my old files. Hopefully Wednesday I can do more organizing. Tomorrow is Spring Launch, don't expect to get too much done until the evening.

Thank you everyone for your help! (Don't be surprised if I show up once in a while asking a user question.)

What are the system requirements for P3 on a Mac?

The minimum system requirements for P3 on a Mac are MacOS 10.13 or higher, 4GB of RAM, and at least 500MB of free disk space.

Do I need to install any additional software to run P3 on a Mac?

No, P3 is a web-based program and can be accessed through any internet browser on your Mac.

Can I access P3 on my Mac from multiple devices?

Yes, you can access P3 on your Mac from any device with an internet connection and an updated browser.

Is there a mobile app for P3 on Mac?

No, there is currently no mobile app for P3 on Mac. However, you can access P3 through your mobile browser on your Mac.

Are there any known compatibility issues with P3 on Mac?

We strive to ensure P3 is compatible with all Mac devices and browsers. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jeanniedelorme
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lizzus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • leftymac