• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a Customer to Call You Back.....

In summary, the phone is annoying, but a past host did something to get me to call her back. She asked me a referral question and then offered me a facial, which I knew meant having a show. Normally, I would avoid those types of questions because I rarely host shows, but her leaving the message vague made me call her. Her questions were related to a past sale and compliment product that she offered.
esavvymom
Staff member
I hate the phone. Period. But I had to share something one of MY past hosts did to me.....she got ME to call her back. She called me last week and left a vague message. "Hi Bobbi...this is Karen. I had a question for you. Just call me when you get a chance at....". It took me a few days because i was out of town, but I just called her.Her questions: (1) a referral for a friend who loves PC and is in the area I know live in....so a potential host hopefully, and (2) she was telling me she now sells Mary Kay and was offering me a facial (which I knew meant have a show). HAHA. She is good!! Normally, had I known she was selling something, I would avoid that sortof question because I rarely host shows (even worse now since I moved and know no one). But her leaving that vague message made me call her....partly because she was a past host/customer, but I think it would work pretty well for quite a few!Just thought I would share....for those wondering what to say. I have heard Tammy Stanley say similar things too.

Last edited:
Extremely good point. Up until about 5 years ago- when I got on the phone for business I made money. Not anymore- because I can't get people to pick up the phone or call me back when I cold call. A couple years ago when the big "Get Your No's" philosophy came out- I didn't go for it because how can you get no's when no one will talk live with you. Customer ID and voicemail have made the phone challenging for cold calling. Next week I'm doing our state fair. I always get a ton of leads- but it's hard to get them to call me back. I'm going to try the vague message and see if it works.

Anyone else have any other ideas???

I've heard this as well and do use it, helps me be less tongue tied. I've also heard, "Hi Suzie, this is Ruth w/PC. Sorry I missed you. I have a quick question about your xxx product. Could you give me a ring back? Thanks!" The product could be dcb, or knife, or something in relation to what the next host special is, like a compliment product. Recently, I made calls to everyone that has ever bought a dcb from me and shared the corn on the cob recipe with them. It was great customer service and everyone I was able to reach loved the call. I didn't ask for them to host, I did it to simply give them customer service. At the time I was feeling like people needed to know that I'm not always calling to get them to do something-buy, host, etc. And, it helped me get on the phone!

Good idea! If it's a quick tip- voicemail would work nicely!

I often will leave a message like "Hi Sue, it's Maggie. I've got something to tell you (sound excited), call me back." Or I don't leave a message at all. If they are screening calls they may not call back. But an unknown local number... that piques curiosity!

1. How can I increase the chances of a customer calling me back?

The best way to increase the chances of a customer calling you back is to provide them with valuable and relevant information. Make sure your initial message or voicemail is concise and highlights the benefits of your product or service. You can also offer a special promotion or discount to entice them to call you back.

2. What should I do if a customer doesn't call me back after multiple attempts?

If a customer doesn't call you back after multiple attempts, it's important to be persistent but not pushy. Make sure you are leaving professional and polite voicemails each time. You can also try sending an email or reaching out through social media to increase your chances of getting a response.

3. Is it a good idea to leave multiple voicemails for a customer?

It's generally not a good idea to leave multiple voicemails for a customer. This can come across as pushy and may even annoy the customer. If you have already left a few voicemails and haven't received a response, it's best to try a different method of communication or move on to another potential customer.

4. How long should I wait for a customer to call me back before reaching out again?

It's best to wait at least 2-3 days before reaching out to a customer again if you haven't received a response. This gives them enough time to listen to your initial message and consider your offer. If you have a time-sensitive promotion or offer, you can follow up sooner, but make sure not to be too pushy.

5. What should I do if a customer specifically asks not to be contacted again?

If a customer specifically asks not to be contacted again, it's important to respect their wishes. Continuing to reach out to them after they have expressed disinterest can be seen as intrusive and may harm your reputation. Instead, focus on finding new potential customers who are interested in your product or service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmickey1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • GingerChef