• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to say hi and join me on my Pampered Chef journey?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you host cooking parties and sell products to friends, family, and customers, earning a commission and potential for advancement. The company offers resources and support, and anyone can join as a consultant through a current consultant or the website.
HeatherPCLady
I am finally getting a chance to say. I have been in the business for 3 years and just heard about this website... 2 weeks ago! I love it! What a jewel.

I love Pampered Chef. :D I moved my business from Santa Clarita, CA to Seattle, WA and am finally rolling. I have recently promoted to Future director and am getting ready to proote to director. My husband is excited about the propect of the director paycheck! I think it will make it easier for all the times he gets to "babysit" our 21 month old son. (Why do husbands call it babysitting???)

Just thought I would drop in and say hi!

Welcome to this very wonderful site! Be ready to become addicted to it though! Congrats on promoting too:)
(I know what you mean....that is one of my biggest pet-peeves...it's not babysitting when it's the man's own child!)

My DH "babysits" as well! It is so frustrating when he acts like he can't do anything because he has the kids, but expects me to run errands, keep the house clean, do laundry, get dinner done, and all the other "little" things WHILE watching the kids!!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/mad0101.gif

gilliandanielle said:
My DH "babysits" as well! It is so frustrating when he acts like he can't do anything because he has the kids, but expects me to run errands, keep the house clean, do laundry, get dinner done, and all the other "little" things WHILE watching the kids!!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/mad0101.gif

There is a reason why women birth the children! And why there are more stay at home moms than dads! (sorry if there's any SAHD's here:) )

Welcome and glad you found us and I hope to hear lots of great ideas from you.

On the other subject, it's because they're men, lol, don't even have to go any further now do we?

welcome aboard Heather. You will love this place, I spend way to much time here because of that.

And Congrats on your promotion also.

Welcome to the forum. I tell my friends that when they first get in a relationship make sure they never use the phrase "help me with housework/kids" but instead always talk about things as a joint responsibility. Sometimes this helps keep the guys from referrring to watching their own kids as "babysitting" or doing the laundry as "helping out". My theory is start off as you hope to go along - as a partnership.

jdavis said:
Welcome and glad you found us and I hope to hear lots of great ideas from you.

On the other subject, it's because they're men, lol, don't even have to go any further now do we?
Just remember that we all speak highly of women, too.

KG, you KNOW that I put that in there especially for you!! I just can't believe it took you that long before you caught it, lol.

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a consultant, you will host cooking parties and sell these products to your friends, family, and other customers. You earn a commission on your sales and have the opportunity to grow and advance within the company.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef and how did you hear about this website?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 3 years now and I just discovered this website 2 weeks ago. I am so glad I did, it has been a great resource for my business.

3. Can you tell us more about your journey with Pampered Chef so far?

I have loved every moment of my journey with Pampered Chef. I recently moved my business from Santa Clarita, CA to Seattle, WA and have been able to continue growing my business in my new location. I have recently been promoted to Future Director and am working towards becoming a Director. My husband is also excited about the potential of the Director paycheck and helping out with our 21-month-old son.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. As a consultant, you also have access to top-notch training and support from the company and fellow consultants. Plus, the flexibility of hosting cooking parties and selling products makes it a fun and rewarding business opportunity.

5. Can anyone join Pampered Chef and how can I get involved?

Anyone can join Pampered Chef as a consultant! You can sign up through a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more and sign up. It's a great opportunity for anyone who loves cooking and wants to earn some extra income, or even make it a full-time career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy Lou Prior