• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering PC Cooking: Tips for New and Experienced Users

In summary, the conversation revolved around tips for becoming a successful PC consultant. The main tips included studying the catalog, using the products at home, sharing experiences and stories with guests, being flexible with host's needs, and providing quick tips and multiple uses for products. It was also mentioned to not focus too much on technical details, but rather on everyday uses for the products. The conversation also touched on the importance of being open to learning and seeking help when needed.
krhodes74
I was wondering for all of you new and experienced PC'ers out there. How long did it take you to get it together. I just feel like I don't have anyones attention and get off track really easy. I don't want to be like ok here is what we are eating here is how it is done now i will be here give me your order and I am done. I like to talk and be able to answer ?? if there are any. Or talk more about what I like to do with the products that you would not know otherwise. I just need some help please.....

My advice...follow the tips that I posted in Tom Marston, Cooking Show Live post. He really just talks about the products by asking each guest what their favorite is and he tells funny stories and tips about each product. With 15 people it takes about an hour.

I will say that I studied the catalog a lot when I first started and learned as much as I could, I used the tools at home and nothing else and found neat things to do with them. I find that guests really like to hear about experiences that people have had using the tools and not that it's a polypropelene (sorry about the sp, but I really don't care about it right now) cutting board...really who gives two bits about that. Once I started doing those it took about 2 months to really "know" the products.

Where is that post located at? I don't know about him yet. That is what I like to do is talk about what I do with them and how I use them. I just thought that was not a very good show. But I guess you just have to know the products in and out and out and in. I think I do but there is always more to learn.

I've been at this since Nov. 05 and learn something new at every show. It has been fun knowing that every show will be different. I don't use notes and tend to be more "seat of the pants" so can't give great advice except to be FLEXIBLE. Each host is unique and has unique needs so try to find out exactly what she wants and then you're at least making her happy. Good luck....

I never really put things together until I joing Chef Success. I never thought about playing games and my shows weren't fun at all with a lot of awkward silence. The biggest maistake I made in the beginning was focusing on the food, and not the products. The suggestions from the Tom Marston thread were great. On the spring into success movie they showed 2 cups of water in the small better bowl, put the microfiber towel in, and then turned the batter bowl over showing that it was empty. I was blown away and want to start doing it at my shows.

I am a go-with-the-flow kind of gal also. Each show is different, and I think that's important especially if you have repeat guests. I've found that people LOVE quick tips. You can use the tips they give us in weekly bites, in KCN, & there's a book called Foodlover's Tiptionary also. Like Andrea said, people really don't care about the technical stuff, they want to know how to use it in everyday life. Multiple uses, and if it goes in the dishwasher-that seems to be the most-asked question!
Just relax, if someone asks you something you're not sure of, just say 'that's a great question that I haven't come across yet-but I'd be glad to find out the answer & get back to you!' Then ask your director or come here:D

1. What is "Gettin the Hang of It"?

"Gettin the Hang of It" is a Pampered Chef tool that helps you easily hang and organize your kitchen tools, freeing up valuable counter space.

2. How does "Gettin the Hang of It" work?

"Gettin the Hang of It" has a strong adhesive backing that allows you to stick it to any smooth surface. You can then hang your kitchen tools on the hooks provided, keeping them within reach and organized.

3. Can "Gettin the Hang of It" hold heavy kitchen tools?

Yes, "Gettin the Hang of It" is designed to hold up to 5 pounds of weight, making it suitable for most kitchen tools.

4. Can I remove "Gettin the Hang of It" without damaging my walls?

Yes, "Gettin the Hang of It" can be easily removed without leaving any residue or damaging your walls. Simply peel it off and clean the surface with a mild cleaner.

5. Can "Gettin the Hang of It" be used in a rental apartment?

Yes, "Gettin the Hang of It" can be used in any living space with smooth walls. It is a great solution for renters who cannot make permanent changes to their walls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvlabs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
baychef
  • scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies