• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Dell XPS Laptop Deal at QVC for Under $1K Worth It?

In summary, to order a Dell computer through Pampered Chef, visit their website and select the "Get Your Dell...today!!!" option. Special discounts and promotions are often available for these orders, and the warranty is the same as if you were to purchase directly from Dell. You can customize your computer and delivery time will vary but is typically 5-7 business days.
lauradahl
QVC has an XPS system with lots and lots of great add-ons for an unbelievable price....you've gotta see it to believe it. 4GB RAM and
320 GB HD and that's just the beginning. If you've wanted a laptop
check it out...under 1K.

Oh how I wish I could buy it - have to get a new furnace instead!

I got the same 4 Gig and 320 hard drive from dell online for 599 with shipping. Too bad i figured out PC had a 7% discount after the fact....
AAA has a 6%, so I used that!!!Laptop....since my motherboard friend after a year in a half..NOT DELL@!

1. How can I order a Dell computer through Pampered Chef?

To order a Dell computer through Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Get Your Dell...today!!!" option. This will take you to the Dell website where you can browse and select your desired computer.

2. Is there a special discount or promotion for ordering a Dell through Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions offered for ordering a Dell computer through Pampered Chef. These promotions vary and can be found on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef representative.

3. What is the warranty on Dell computers purchased through Pampered Chef?

The warranty for Dell computers purchased through Pampered Chef is the same as if you were to purchase directly from Dell. This includes a 1-year limited hardware warranty and the option to purchase extended warranties.

4. Can I customize my Dell computer when ordering through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your Dell computer when ordering through Pampered Chef. Dell offers a variety of customization options such as processor, memory, and storage. Simply select the "Customize" option on the Dell website to personalize your computer.

5. How long will it take for my Dell computer to arrive after ordering through Pampered Chef?

The delivery time for Dell computers ordered through Pampered Chef will vary depending on the specific model and customization options chosen. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for a computer to be delivered, but this can vary. You will receive a confirmation email with an estimated delivery date after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • esavvymom