• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Show Your Chef Success Pride with a Button?

well worth it! :)ETA: It wasn't like paying PC Direct shipping rates. LOLETA: It wasn't like paying PC Direct shipping rates. LOLThose were made by ChefAnn, I believe.They were all made by ChefAnn. There are several different styles and sizes.Mine that I got right before conference look totally different than this one.
Sheila
Gold Member
(Done with Greg's approval and endorsement.)

Make yourself easy to identify to other Chef Success Members at Spring Launch, National Conference and Incentive Trips by wearing a Chef Success button! It's also a great way for you to identify other Cheffers in the crowd.

Wearing your button will also advertise your support of the Chef Success forum and be a wonderful Thank You to Greg for all the hard work he does as an administrator for this group!

Chef Success Button
498878580v1_240x240_Front.jpg

Chef Success Button
(with tribute to Paige)

498878622v3_240x240_Front.jpg

Prices before shipping:
  • Sold individually at $3.99 each
  • 10 packs are $29.99 ($2.99 each)
  • 100 packs are $199.99 ($1.99 each)
If you are purchasing for your downline, you can save by buying in bulk!

Get Your CHEF SUCCESS Button Here!

Great reminder, Sheila. I'll be wearing my buttons. Yes, I have 2.

I hope the shipping isn't expensive with the button only $2.99

I was under the impression that these buttons would include our chef success name?

You use a permanent marker (like a Sharpie) to write your screen name on the button within the hat or wherever appropriate for your button.

Mine that I got right before conference look totally different than this one.

Melissa78 said:
Mine that I got right before conference look totally different than this one.

Those were made by ChefAnn, I believe.

They were all made by ChefAnn. There are several different styles and sizes.

I wasn't aware that ChefAnn had made buttons & Greg didn't mention it either. Sorry!

But these are also available if anyone wants them. ;)

No worries, Sheila. I'm sure neither Ann nor Greg is concerned about credit. I love seeing others with the buttons on. It helps me connect with people in real life.

It's definitely not a "get rich" thing. It's more to help the group in identifying one another at functions and to help advertise for the website. But Greg will get "royalties" off the sale of the buttons. ;)

Sheila said:
I wasn't aware that ChefAnn had made buttons & Greg didn't mention it either. Sorry!

But these are also available if anyone wants them. ;)

raebates said:
No worries, Sheila. I'm sure neither Ann nor Greg is concerned about credit.

I love seeing others with the buttons on. It helps me connect with people in real life.

Ann hasn't been very active here for a while now, anyway.

Sheila said:
It's definitely not a "get rich" thing. It's more to help the group in identifying one another at functions and to help advertise for the website. But Greg will get "royalties" off the sale of the buttons. ;)

I'm sure we can all trust Greg to use the funds to better ChefSuccess!

As soon as I know how many of my girls are going to Spring Launch with me, I will order! What is the time frame needed to get them in time?

Sorry, I've never ordered from them while living stateside, so I'm not sure.

I want to say CafePress takes less than a week to arrive and I live in Alaska, so that's impressive :) And they do have decent shipping (hard to find that for Alaska :) )

:chef: I just ordered my button and the economy shipping for $1.25 takes only 5-7 days... I'm in Indiana. Didn't think that was too bad and definitely will be here before Spring Launch :thumbup: Thanks, Sheila!!

Yep, I got it in less than a week.

Oh good! :D Thanks ladies for the feedback.

That means I'll have to order mine as soon as the Feb 1st paycheck comes in for us!!

I'll order one next paycheck! I just went to Spring Launch, wish I would have known about it sooner :(

Bump!I ordered mine & got it super quick! (Still not used to the stateside shipping, I'm used to it taking for freaking EVER to arrive! LOL)

Will anyone have any on them to buy directly at Conference? I'd be happy to pay a little more to buy one off of someone at conference than deal with having a single button shipped.

I ordered the button first & it was only putting $1 something shipping on it. But I decided to get a t-shirt too! ;)ETA: It wasn't like paying PC Direct shipping rates. LOL

I just ordered a 10-pack of buttons today. If anyone sees me at conference who doesn't have a button. I will have some for sale, $3.50 each (with shipping they come to $3.43 each, I am not trying to make money, just be an outlet for someone to get a button at a reasonable price without paying $5 shipping for one button)

Sheila, now I see your post.

I didn't try to order a single button first. I just went for the 10-pack. I know one other person in my cluster who's on here and decided having a few for when I recruit is a good idea anyway. It's been a good month for me too.

:D I'm sure others will appreciate that!

woo hoo I got my email that mine shipped today!

Mine arrived in yesterday's mail. :)

Bump!

Spring Launch is around the corner ... LOL

Bump!

If you want a Chef Success button for Spring Launch, plan to order one with your 8th paycheck! That way you'll have it in time for the event!!! :D

They are $3.99 each (+ shipping) and you can choose it with or without the Paige ribbon. There are also Director Chef Success buttons for those of you on both forums.

The website will not pull up for the chef success buttons :(

Well finally got the site up and ordered mine yea!!

Yea! :DYou said you were coming to Spring Launch in Arlington, right?

Sheila,Can we order now and get them in time for Fall Launch?

Stateside shipping is pretty fast. Usually 5-7 days. You should be okay, especially if you are going on the 4th. It's the overseas consultants who are pushing the shipping deadline. ;)

Bump! If you hurry & order, you should have it in time for Spring Launch! It's coming from Cafe Press & they are pretty quick with processing & shipping.

(FPO/APO takes a bit longer, it might be too close to the event for you guys & gals to order & receive it before your trip to the states).

Got mine in the mail today!!

1. What is the purpose of the Chef Success button?

The Chef Success button is a way for members of the Pampered Chef community to easily identify and connect with each other at events such as Spring Launch, National Conference, and Incentive Trips. It also shows support for the Chef Success forum and appreciation for the hard work of the forum's administrator, Greg.

2. How can wearing a button benefit me?

Wearing a Chef Success button not only helps you connect with other members and show your support for the forum, but it also serves as a form of advertisement for your business. It can help you stand out in a crowd and potentially attract new customers or team members.

3. How much does a Chef Success button cost?

The price of a single Chef Success button is $3.99, but there are discounts for purchasing in bulk. A pack of 10 buttons costs $29.99 (or $2.99 each) and a pack of 100 buttons costs $199.99 (or $1.99 each). These prices do not include shipping.

4. Can I save money by purchasing buttons for my downline?

Yes, if you are buying buttons for your downline, you can save money by purchasing in bulk. The more buttons you buy, the lower the cost per button will be. This is a great way to show your team's support for Chef Success and promote your business at the same time.

5. How can I purchase a Chef Success button?

You can purchase a Chef Success button by clicking on the "Get Your CHEF SUCCESS Button Here!" link provided. This will take you to a page where you can select the quantity of buttons you would like to order and enter your shipping information. Payments can be made securely through the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tmschum
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies