1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Get to know you "game"???

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Hello fellow cheffers - I'm in need of your assistance once again. I am having a meeting tomorrow and it's with a lot of new consultants (yea!) and I'm wanting them to get to know one another, in a fun way. I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding anything. Does anyone have a fun "game" that we could play/do to help everyone get to know one another and "bond"????

Mar 21, 2009
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

I have this that I play at shows to get them to interact....

Attached Files:

Mar 21, 2009
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

What about this?

Attached Files:

Mar 21, 2009
  4. c00p

These might work.....any others?????

Mar 21, 2009
  5. laurichef

laurichef Member Gold Member

Pass around a spool of ribbon with a small scissor, and have them each cut a piece. Don't tell them why, or how long they should make it. Once everyone has a piece, explain that they now have to wrap the ribbon around thier finger and talk about themselves as they wrap. Out of ribbon, out of info!
    Or "3 facts and a fib" - Each person writes down 3 true things about themselves, and 1 untrue thing. You could collect the cards and mix them up and try to guess who's is who's, then guess which is the lie.

Mar 21, 2009
  6. c00p

Cool! And I just remembered an activity we did at our last cluster meeting (hospitality) and we were to pick a food that we would be and then tell why. I picked salsa - because it's chunky and can be spicy!!!!! :D

Mar 21, 2009
  7. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

I actually like this and was thinking I could put this in their invite. Being it's the first to fill up a line they would want to get their early or on time to have a better chance at it. LOL

Mar 21, 2009
  8. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

pass around a bowl of m&m's and tell them to take as many as they want but not to eat them yet. Then they have to talk about themselves, one item for each m&m. :)

9. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

i like the m&m one...i've seen it done that each color is a different category/question.

Apr 4, 2009
Have something to add?