• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Fun Icebreaker Game for Meeting New Consultants: Got any ideas?

In summary, a cheffer is looking for a game to help new consultants get to know each other. They suggest a game involving ribbon, where each person has to wrap it around their finger and talk about themselves. Another suggestion is to have each person take a bowl of M&M's and talk about themselves.
c00p
Gold Member
Hello fellow cheffers - I'm in need of your assistance once again. I am having a meeting tomorrow and it's with a lot of new consultants (yea!) and I'm wanting them to get to know one another, in a fun way. I've tried searching for this, but I'm not finding anything. Does anyone have a fun "game" that we could play/do to help everyone get to know one another and "bond"????

I have this that I play at shows to get them to interact....

Attachments

• get 2 know neighbors bingo.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 491
What about this?

Attachments

• How well do you know your hostess.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 421
These might work.....any others?????

Pass around a spool of ribbon with a small scissor, and have them each cut a piece. Don't tell them why, or how long they should make it. Once everyone has a piece, explain that they now have to wrap the ribbon around thier finger and talk about themselves as they wrap. Out of ribbon, out of info!
Or "3 facts and a fib" - Each person writes down 3 true things about themselves, and 1 untrue thing. You could collect the cards and mix them up and try to guess who's is who's, then guess which is the lie.

Cool! And I just remembered an activity we did at our last cluster meeting (hospitality) and we were to pick a food that we would be and then tell why. I picked salsa - because it's chunky and can be spicy!!!!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
I have this that I play at shows to get them to interact....

I actually like this and was thinking I could put this in their invite. Being it's the first to fill up a line they would want to get their early or on time to have a better chance at it. LOL

pass around a bowl of m&m's and tell them to take as many as they want but not to eat them yet. Then they have to talk about themselves, one item for each m&m. :)

i like the m&m one...i've seen it done that each color is a different category/question.

1. How does the "Get to Know You" game work?

The "Get to Know You" game is a fun icebreaker activity where each player takes turns answering a series of personal questions. The questions can be tailored to the group or can be general questions about likes, dislikes, and experiences. This game helps players get to know each other better and can be a great way to break the ice in a new group.

2. Is the "Get to Know You" game appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the "Get to Know You" game can be adapted to suit any age group. For younger players, the questions can be simpler and more lighthearted, while for older players, the questions can be more thought-provoking and in-depth. It's important to make sure the questions are age-appropriate and suitable for the group playing.

3. How many players can participate in the "Get to Know You" game?

The "Get to Know You" game can be played with any number of players, but it's recommended to have at least 4-6 players for a more engaging experience. Too many players can make it difficult for everyone to participate and get to know each other. If you have a large group, consider breaking into smaller groups to play the game.

4. How long does the "Get to Know You" game usually last?

The duration of the "Get to Know You" game can vary depending on the number of players and the length of the questions. On average, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to complete, but this can also be adjusted based on the time available and the group's preferences.

5. Can the "Get to Know You" game be played virtually?

Yes, the "Get to Know You" game can be played virtually through video conferencing platforms or online game platforms. The questions can be shared through a screen or in a chat box, and players can take turns answering them. It may not have the same personal touch as an in-person game, but it can still be a fun and effective way to get to know each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • 1995tucker