• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Started on your Website: Tips for Generating Activity

In summary, Chef Kathy recommends putting your website on everything to get people to visit it and place orders. She also recommends emailing your hosts to encourage them to invite people from out of town, and adding yourself to the guest list so you can keep track of what you send.
klsnyder
Well, I just signed up for my website last night. What are your recommendations for getting some activity on there?

Put your website on everything! Catalogs, flyers, newsletters, whatever you send. Make sure you email your hosts from the website, and let them know they can invite anyone from out of town, and they get all the host credit! I have only had mild success with this, but good luck!

BTW, on this website, you aren't allowed to link your website, so just write it like /melissarivera, or in your case, /chefkathys . We will know what you mean!

One of the things I've done is told my hosts to send me a list of everyone's name and email address and to think of everyone that is geographically far from them as well as locals and then I input their addresses into the show myself (instead of host) and I email everyone at least twice - once to tell them about it, sometimes for a reminder, and if they cannot attend then there is a "sorry you can't attend but you can order through the website". Also there is a thank you email I believe. Try to only send to 10 people at a time to stay out of spam filters. Always add yourself to the guest list and send one of the emails to yourself so you can look up what you sent since the system does not keep a copy.

Thanks!! Any more ideas?

Make sure you keep it current. Nothing will STOP traffic to your site than guests seeing articles about specials from 6 months ago (or even last month).

If you have something that you change very frequently, like a recipe of the week, you'll get more visits, which increases the likelihood that someone will place a random order.

I post a quiz question at the bottom of my newsletter. The answer is hidden in my website.

1. How do I create a website for my Pampered Chef business?

Creating a website for your Pampered Chef business is easy! Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Get Started" button. From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to create your personalized website.

2. What are some tips for generating activity on my website?

To generate activity on your website, it's important to regularly update your content and engage with your audience. You can also utilize social media and email marketing to drive traffic to your website. Providing special promotions or discounts can also entice customers to visit and make purchases on your website.

3. Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your website to best represent your personal brand and business. You can choose from various templates, add your own images and content, and even personalize the URL to reflect your business name.

4. How can I track the activity on my website?

Pampered Chef provides a dashboard that allows you to track the activity on your website. This includes information on page views, orders, and revenue. You can also utilize Google Analytics for more detailed data on your website's performance.

5. Is there a cost for creating and maintaining a Pampered Chef website?

There is no cost for creating a Pampered Chef website. However, there is a monthly fee for maintaining the website and accessing additional features such as the ability to accept online orders and track inventory. This fee varies depending on the package you choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • kcjodih