• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get My Own Website From Godaddy?

In summary, to get your own website from GoDaddy, you will need to sign up for a GoDaddy account and choose a hosting plan or use their website builder. The cost will depend on the plan and additional features. No technical skills are needed, but some basic understanding can be helpful. You can use your own domain with GoDaddy and they offer 24/7 customer support.
Kat B
question do you just use the pampered chef website or do you also buy one from godaddy?

Do you know if there are rules against using anything other than the official pages?

I don't know but from what I heard Today I guess I am only supposed to use Pampered Chef site unless I have a blog.

Keep it simple. Use the PC website. Word of mouth is the best in our relational-marketing direct sales industry. You can do a Kat's blog site and freely mention your PC business but not directly link it to your page, or you can make FB videos of you using awesome PC tools and build your online presence that way.

It is definitely against PC policy to create your own website. The personal website available through PC is great. You can do a lot of customization.

I honestly would not recommend GoDaddy for creating websites. If you want to have your own website, better go with Pampered Chef or use a website builder like hPage.com for example. The reason for this is that GoDaddy is rather more expensive compared to other services and has hidden fees. It may seem cheap at first but gets expensive once the introduction period is over. With website builers, you get to create a website easily and also own a custom domain and email address.

Last edited:

1. How do I get my own website from GoDaddy?

To get your own website from GoDaddy, you will need to first sign up for a GoDaddy account. Once you have an account, you can use their website builder or choose a hosting plan and install a content management system like WordPress to create your website.

2. How much does it cost to get a website from GoDaddy?

The cost of getting a website from GoDaddy will depend on the type of plan you choose. Their website builder plans start at $10 per month, while hosting plans start at $5 per month. Additional features and add-ons may also incur additional costs.

3. Do I need any technical skills to get my own website from GoDaddy?

No, you do not need any technical skills to get your own website from GoDaddy. Their website builder and content management system options are user-friendly and do not require coding or technical knowledge. However, having some basic understanding of websites and online tools can be helpful.

4. Can I use my own domain with a website from GoDaddy?

Yes, you can use your own domain with a website from GoDaddy. You can either purchase a domain through GoDaddy or connect your existing domain to your website on their platform. They also offer domain privacy protection for an additional fee.

5. Is customer support available if I need help with my website from GoDaddy?

Yes, GoDaddy offers 24/7 customer support via phone, live chat, and email. They also have a knowledge base and community forums where you can find helpful resources and get assistance from other users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3