• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become Healthier Together: Join the Fiber 35 Diet!

In summary, the person is restarting the Fiber 35 diet, is trying to get healthy, and has tried many different weight loss plans in the past.
It's been 22 days since anyone posted in this thread. I hope everyone is staying on track now that the holidays are here. I'm posting because I'm having a hard time getting off my behind to go for a walk. It's so windy and I don't want to be cold. WHINE, WHINE, WHINE! So, off I go for a half hour walk. 15 minutes north and 15 minutes south. If I go west, it would be good resistance trainng and going east to get home, I wouldn't have to work at all. I'd be blown home. I was running the other day and it was quite windy. The wind was pushing one leg into the other leg. It was weird. Anyway, off I go.

Hey all! Where are all the healthy ones or wannabe's? My legs are so tired today. I was scheduled to go for a walk with a friend today, but the bike paths were so icey, I figured we wouldn't go. So, I used my neighbor's tread mill to run three miles. I did interval running and really got a good, hard workout. Well, we ended up walking anyway. It wasn't a fast or hard walk, but it was a long one. I didn't eat very healthy, today, but at least I burned a lot of calories!

Good job! I'm chugging along with WW, and working out on my lunchhour at the gym 3-4 days a week. I've lost a total of 19lbs, and need/want to lost another 15.... go us :)

I am trying to stay on track, but it's been a battle. I started having pain in my right calf that got so bad climbing stairs, walking, bending, etc was almost impossible. It started to let up when at a PC show in Oct I got up from the table and my left knee went nuts. Could barely walk down the stairs to leave. Today, they think it might be a torn meniscus, off kilter knee cap, etc. Basically, they don't have a clue!! So now, both calfs are cramping up, motrin is my new best friend, and no dog walks for me. I have my knee taped and am wearing a very attrractive brace (NOT!) The dogs HATE not being able to go out and so do I.

I have done pretty well maintaining my weight, with just gaining a pound or two but this inactivitiy is driving me nuts. Plus it makes doing my shows a real pain in the butt. But, I still booked 8 shows for Jan, have done 5 in Dec and am plugging along. Everyone make way for the old cripple lady!

Now if you all will excuse me, I have to make rum balls and truffles!

Has anyone set up a cheffer group on Spark People?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
heat123