• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What size cookware should I choose with my cooking rewards?

In summary, the 10 inch covered skillet is a good option for newbies, and the 12 inch covered skillet may be a better option for experienced cooks. Both are free with the purchase of a HWC cookware set.
NOLA RN
I have qualified for the free piece of cookware, and I don't know what to get, 10 inch covered skillet or 12 inch covered skillit. I love my executive piece but would like to have a piece of stainless to show (and use) I know they have the skillet cake in the 12 inch, are there any recipes that specify the 10 inch? I would probably use the 10 inch more at home. Any advice for a newbie?
Amanda

If the 10" is what you'd use, go for it! I have a 10" SS, and a 12" Exec. Most of the time, I think most recipes can use either- and you just modify if needed.
And I did do a skillet cake (pineapple upside down) in the 10" SS before I got my 12". I just used about 1-cup less batter, and buttered it well.

I have both and LOVE both. But, there are only 2 of us in the house so I really use the 10" SS skillet more than the 12".

I don't really have suggested PC recipes...I just use it for our regular dinner recipes.

But, FREE is FREE. The 10" would be more affordable for you to buy later on. So maybe get the 12" SS and get the more expensive pan for free.

I don't think you will be disappointed in either one.

Go for the 12 inch!!!! You'll be surprised what you'll find to make in it...

kam said:
I have both and LOVE both. But, there are only 2 of us in the house so I really use the 10" SS skillet more than the 12".

I don't really have suggested PC recipes...I just use it for our regular dinner recipes.

But, FREE is FREE. The 10" would be more affordable for you to buy later on. So maybe get the 12" SS and get the more expensive pan for free.

I don't think you will be disappointed in either one.

Even with just the two of us I grab for my 12" skillet more often!

Thanks! I went for the 12 inch, I am so excited about this new venture. When I got home this evening there was a cute little pampered chef box with all of my free HWC products. Can't wait to get my business package in!

I have the same dilemma. I'm debating between the 12" s/s covered skillet or the 12 qt. executive stock pot, but I already have 8 qt. stock pots and I have the 12" executive family skillet.

I have to admit, the S/S is intimidating to me. I think just becuase I'm used to the non-stick. I keep telling myself that if I "had" the 12" skillet, I would make myself use it, but I'm just unsure of the particulars to cook with it (thus the reason I steer people toward the non-stick).

Ugh....decisions!!!

Karen said:
I have the same dilemma. I'm debating between the 12" s/s covered skillet or the 12 qt. executive stock pot, but I already have 8 qt. stock pots and I have the 12" executive family skillet.

I have to admit, the S/S is intimidating to me. I think just becuase I'm used to the non-stick. I keep telling myself that if I "had" the 12" skillet, I would make myself use it, but I'm just unsure of the particulars to cook with it (thus the reason I steer people toward the non-stick).

Ugh....decisions!!!

I am trying to make the exact same decision! I would probably use the 12" s/s more often than the stockpot, and would have to find a place to store either one...but on the other hand, I do already have the 12" executive, and no stockpot that big, so maybe I should get the stockpot? Decisions, decisions! It's a good problem to have, though. My very first recruit--so now I just have to make sure she qualifies in time so we both get our cookware! :thumbup:

What is the "Get Cooking Rewards" program?

The "Get Cooking Rewards" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to earn points for purchases, hosting parties, and referring friends. These points can then be redeemed for discounts, free products, and exclusive rewards.

How do I earn points in the "Get Cooking Rewards" program?

There are multiple ways to earn points in the "Get Cooking Rewards" program. You can earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on Pampered Chef products, 2 points for every dollar spent on a party order, and 3 points for every dollar spent when you host a party. You can also earn points by referring friends to Pampered Chef and having them make a purchase.

How do I redeem my points for rewards?

To redeem your points for rewards, simply log in to your "Get Cooking Rewards" account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for. Your rewards will then be automatically applied to your next purchase or party order.

Do my "Get Cooking Rewards" points expire?

Yes, "Get Cooking Rewards" points expire after 12 months of inactivity on your account. This means that if you do not earn or redeem any points within a 12-month period, your points will expire and you will start with a new balance of 0 points.

Can I combine my "Get Cooking Rewards" points with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Get Cooking Rewards" points cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can choose to redeem your points for a discount on your purchase, which can then be combined with any other applicable promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • nikiknits