• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Generic Outside Order Form for Any Month? Check This Out!

In summary, the Generic Outside Order Form is a tool used by Pampered Chef customers to place orders for products outside of a traditional party or host order. It can be obtained from a consultant or downloaded from the website, but cannot be used for online orders. The form can only be used to order current products and can be submitted to a consultant or directly to Pampered Chef for processing.
theresa_d
Hi, does anyone have a generic Outside Order form that could be used any month? Thanks!

I'd love to have something like this to put in packets that I give out at the show, that way my packets wouldn't be month specific.

Theresa

The 2 part one on PC supply order would be the best thing to use. I put them in my host packets I make up ahead of time.

Mine is in an Excel format & I can't seem to upload it here. If you have the ability to open an Excel file,

• Copy this text and drop in the subject line of an e-mail: File Request: PC Outside Order Form - Generic.xls
  • E-mail the request to: [email protected]

(That will help me 2 years down the road when others are asking! It takes to long to figure out what people are talking about after months/years have passed since I posted something that I'm willing to share. LOL)

Here is mine. I don't use it often as I prefer the ones HO gives us at CC so that the guest special is on it but there are times that this is needed.

Attachments

• 2013-WI generic oof.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 760
Ha! After I attached it I found a couple mistakes on it (things from NC that I hadn't changed to WI) - I couldn't figure out how to delete it or edit it so it stands as is. When using the doc be sure to read through the whole doc and change all areas that apply. Also, I did not come up with the original template for this (I probably got it here). I did tweek it to my liking and you are free to do the same.

Thank you for the files! They are very helpful.

What is the purpose of the Generic Outside Order Form?

The Generic Outside Order Form is used for customers to place orders for Pampered Chef products outside of a traditional party or host order. This can be useful for customers who are unable to attend a party but still want to purchase products, or for those who want to purchase additional items after a party has ended.

How do I obtain a Generic Outside Order Form?

You can obtain a Generic Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant can provide you with a physical copy, or you can download and print a copy from the website.

Can I use the Generic Outside Order Form for online orders?

No, the Generic Outside Order Form is only for in-person orders. Online orders can be placed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

Are there any restrictions on what products can be ordered with the Generic Outside Order Form?

Yes, the Generic Outside Order Form can only be used to order products that are currently available in the Pampered Chef catalog. It cannot be used to order discontinued or seasonal products.

How do I submit my Generic Outside Order Form?

You can submit your completed Generic Outside Order Form to your consultant, who will then process the order and submit it to Pampered Chef. You can also submit the form directly to Pampered Chef through the website, but it is recommended to go through your consultant for personalized assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies