• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Generations II Cookware in SS06 Catalog

In summary, the catalog SS06 has Generations II cookware, but it will be discontinued in September when the F/W season starts.
mcqueenx6
Has anyone noticed the new catalog (SS06) has Generations II cookware, I thought this was going bye-bye. What gives? :confused:

It's not going bye bye until 8/31/06

It will be discontinued in September when the F/W season starts.

I've never bought any Generation II, but I did earn the Square Griddle during my Super Starter months. I really love it. I noticed neither of the other lines carry one. I think that could be a mistake. I know of a few other people that love it too. It is so perfect for me. I baby-sit and I can make 4 grilled cheese at one time.

Me too!I have the square griddle too and use it all the time. I cook eggs on it, grilled cheese, pancakes, french toast, burgers, etc. Just about anything that I cook on a flat pan. I'd love to see them come out with a life-time warranty!

At Leadership the Home Office staff heard all about the missing Square Griddle. Some of the other consultants said just push the Double Burner Griddle, but the Square Griddle meets a need as well. Not everyone needs 8 pancakes some people only need 4. The Square Griddle is a great quesadilla pan.

So I think those of you who miss it should send an email to the Home Office. They listen to us and the more to express this view the better. Maybe they have been planning to drop a Square Griddle in the fall when the Gen II is gone for good.

Double Burner griddleI also recommend the Double Burner griddle for those looking at the Square Griddle. But the price difference is a factor. And the size of the Double Burner Griddle. Not everyone has a place to store it!

I love my sq griddle aswell I think I will drop PC an email about it.

What are the benefits of using Generations II Cookware?

Generations II Cookware is made with high-quality materials and features a non-stick surface, making it easy to cook and clean. It also has excellent heat distribution, helping you cook your food evenly. Additionally, the cookware is durable and can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for all kinds of cooking needs.

Is Generations II Cookware safe to use?

Yes, Generations II Cookware is completely safe to use. It is made with non-toxic materials and does not release any harmful chemicals into your food. It is also PFOA-free, ensuring that your food is free from any harmful substances.

Can I use Generations II Cookware on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Generations II Cookware is versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a great option for any kitchen, regardless of the type of stovetop you have.

How do I clean and maintain my Generations II Cookware?

Cleaning and maintaining your Generations II Cookware is easy. It is recommended to hand wash the cookware with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface. It is also best to avoid using metal utensils while cooking to prevent scratching the surface.

Does Generations II Cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, Generations II Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in the materials or workmanship, the cookware will be replaced or repaired at no cost to you. Make sure to register your cookware on the Pampered Chef website to take advantage of this warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • chefmelody