• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generations II Cookware

Nov 13, 2005
Has anyone noticed the new catalog (SS06) has Generations II cookware, I thought this was going bye-bye. What gives? :confused:

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
It will be discontinued in September when the F/W season starts.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I've never bought any Generation II, but I did earn the Square Griddle during my Super Starter months. I really love it. I noticed neither of the other lines carry one. I think that could be a mistake. I know of a few other people that love it too. It is so perfect for me. I baby-sit and I can make 4 grilled cheese at one time.

S

showmehow2

Me too!

I have the square griddle too and use it all the time. I cook eggs on it, grilled cheese, pancakes, french toast, burgers, etc. Just about anything that I cook on a flat pan. I'd love to see them come out with a life-time warranty!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
At Leadership the Home Office staff heard all about the missing Square Griddle. Some of the other consultants said just push the Double Burner Griddle, but the Square Griddle meets a need as well. Not everyone needs 8 pancakes some people only need 4. The Square Griddle is a great quesadilla pan.

So I think those of you who miss it should send an email to the Home Office. They listen to us and the more to express this view the better. Maybe they have been planning to drop a Square Griddle in the fall when the Gen II is gone for good.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Double Burner griddle

I also recommend the Double Burner griddle for those looking at the Square Griddle. But the price difference is a factor. And the size of the Double Burner Griddle. Not everyone has a place to store it!