1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Generations II Cookware

1. Has anyone noticed the new catalog (SS06) has Generations II cookware, I thought this was going bye-bye. What gives? :confused:

Jan 31, 2006
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

It's not going bye bye until 8/31/06

Jan 31, 2006
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

It will be discontinued in September when the F/W season starts.

Jan 31, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I've never bought any Generation II, but I did earn the Square Griddle during my Super Starter months. I really love it. I noticed neither of the other lines carry one. I think that could be a mistake. I know of a few other people that love it too. It is so perfect for me. I baby-sit and I can make 4 grilled cheese at one time.

Jan 31, 2006
  5. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

Me too!

I have the square griddle too and use it all the time. I cook eggs on it, grilled cheese, pancakes, french toast, burgers, etc. Just about anything that I cook on a flat pan. I'd love to see them come out with a life-time warranty!

Jan 31, 2006
  6. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

At Leadership the Home Office staff heard all about the missing Square Griddle. Some of the other consultants said just push the Double Burner Griddle, but the Square Griddle meets a need as well. Not everyone needs 8 pancakes some people only need 4. The Square Griddle is a great quesadilla pan.

So I think those of you who miss it should send an email to the Home Office. They listen to us and the more to express this view the better. Maybe they have been planning to drop a Square Griddle in the fall when the Gen II is gone for good.

Jan 31, 2006
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Double Burner griddle

I also recommend the Double Burner griddle for those looking at the Square Griddle. But the price difference is a factor. And the size of the Double Burner Griddle. Not everyone has a place to store it!

Jan 31, 2006
  8. Dawn

Dawn Member Gold Member

I love my sq griddle aswell I think I will drop PC an email about it.

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?