• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What were the outlet prices for Generation II cookware?

In summary, the main difference between the Generation II and Generation III prices is the technology and features included in each version. The Generation II prices are generally lower than the previous generation, but the specific price may vary. Most Pampered Chef products are compatible with both Generation II and Generation III prices, but some new features may only be available on Generation III prices. All Pampered Chef products, including Generation II prices, come with a limited warranty. Discounts and promotions may be available for Generation II prices, which can be checked on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have a customer that bought some Generation II cookware when it was on the outlet last Spring. Well, she is now getting ready for Christmas and can't remember what she paid for it, and I of course don't know either. Does anyone know what the prices were one the outlet for the following (or even a close guess??) :confused:

Generation II Cookware Set
Square pan
Small fry pan

Thanks for your help

i think that is still on the outlet yet check that out.

some of the prices are on the outlet so go there and chesk theyt have some cookwear on ther that you are woundering about.

I just looked and they only have the 10" skillet.

I bought some of that cookware when it was on the outlet a couple winters ago- but I didn't pay as much as they have it on the outlet now. I'll try to find my receipt, but It seemed it was more like a 50% price difference, not the 20-25% they have ont he cookware on the outlet right now.*Update* - This is scary, but I still had the receipt (2 yrs). I bought the Family Skillet, and the Stir Fry (gen II I believe). - Paid $39.25 for the family skillet, and $35.75 for the Stir-fry. (Got the Glass lid for $18). I still use them....love them
(love my Exec skillet more though...just need stronger arms for it!!!!). IT was also the receipt I got my first DCB - for a meazly $52 ! :D

Thanks for the help. Now if someone could help me out with the Gen II set I will be set.

1. What is the difference between the Generation II and Generation III prices?

The main difference between the Generation II and Generation III prices is the technology and features included in each version. Generation III prices have more advanced features, such as touch screens and wireless connectivity, which may contribute to a higher price point.

2. Are the Generation II prices higher or lower than the previous generation?

The Generation II prices are generally lower than the previous generation due to advancements in technology and production processes. However, the specific price may vary depending on the model and features.

3. Can I still use my existing Pampered Chef products with Generation II prices?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are designed to be compatible with both Generation II and Generation III prices. However, some new features may only be available on Generation III prices.

4. Do the Generation II prices come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Generation II prices, come with a limited warranty. The specific terms and length of the warranty may vary, so be sure to check the product details before purchasing.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Generation II prices?

At Pampered Chef, we occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products, including Generation II prices. You can check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • pckrissy