• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generation II Prices???

cookinmama

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2006
I have a customer that bought some Generation II cookware when it was on the outlet last Spring. Well, she is now getting ready for Christmas and can't remember what she paid for it, and I of course don't know either. Does anyone know what the prices were one the outlet for the following (or even a close guess??) :confused:

Generation II Cookware Set
Square pan
Small fry pan

Thanks for your help

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
i think that is still on the outlet yet check that out.

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
some of the prices are on the outlet so go there and chesk theyt have some cookwear on ther that you are woundering about.

cookinmama

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2006
I just looked and they only have the 10" skillet.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I bought some of that cookware when it was on the outlet a couple winters ago- but I didn't pay as much as they have it on the outlet now. I'll try to find my receipt, but It seemed it was more like a 50% price difference, not the 20-25% they have ont he cookware on the outlet right now.

*Update* - This is scary, but I still had the receipt (2 yrs). I bought the Family Skillet, and the Stir Fry (gen II I believe). - Paid $39.25 for the family skillet, and $35.75 for the Stir-fry. (Got the Glass lid for $18). I still use them....love them
(love my Exec skillet more though...just need stronger arms for it!!!!). IT was also the receipt I got my first DCB - for a meazly $52 ! :D

cookinmama

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2006
Thanks for the help. Now if someone could help me out with the Gen II set I will be set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brewejen
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views