• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a replacement 10-inch skillet for Generation II cookware?

In summary, Generation II Cookware is a high-quality collection of cookware products designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It is made with a unique combination of stainless steel and aluminum, providing even heat distribution and a non-stick surface free of harmful chemicals. It can be used on all stovetops, is oven and dishwasher safe, and should be hand washed with warm, soapy water to prolong its life. Pampered Chef also offers a lifetime guarantee for any defects in materials or workmanship.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Not sure where to post this...
I had a lady at my show last night brought her 10inch skillet from the Gen II set that she purchased like 10 years ago, knows that there is only 2 year warr, and she wants to buy another one. It is not listed in the catalog seperate only with the set, i tried to sell her the prof, and even told her about the exec coming in feb. She wants her pans to match and was very clear on that. I do not see anything on the replacement list about a 10 inch pan does anyone have any suggestions. She will pay for a new one if she has too she said, but wants it to match her set.

HELP.... :(

Family SkilletWhy don't you suggest the 12 inch Generation II family skillet? It should match her pans and their is a lid available if she wants one.

Hope this helps,
Sandy

I had a customer who wanted to purchase a second saucepan for her professional set. I emailed customer service, and they aske which pan, and got me a price and so on. I don't think it's something that they want to advertise that they do because then they can sell more sets, but it may be a possibility if you contact CS.

If you're going to encourage her to get a 12" skillet, I'd recommend telling her that if she spends a little more for the Professional or Executive, she'll have a lifetime guarantee, and she'll never have to replace it. Just a thought...

1. What is Generation II Cookware?

Generation II Cookware is a collection of high-quality cookware products designed and sold by Pampered Chef. This collection features a modern design and advanced technology for optimal cooking performance.

2. What makes Generation II Cookware different from other cookware?

Generation II Cookware is made with a unique combination of stainless steel and aluminum, providing even heat distribution and excellent conductivity. It also has a non-stick surface that is free of harmful chemicals and is oven and dishwasher safe.

3. Can Generation II Cookware be used on all stovetops?

Yes, Generation II Cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic. It is also safe to use in the oven up to 400°F.

4. How do I care for my Generation II Cookware?

To prolong the life of your Generation II Cookware, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils and harsh cleaners, as they can damage the non-stick surface.

5. Is Generation II Cookware covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee on Generation II Cookware. If there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace the product free of charge. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
mminikus
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies