• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef's Generation II Cookware Still Covered by Warranty?

In summary, Generation II Cookware stands out from other cookware due to its unique blend of materials, even heat distribution, and non-stick surface. It is safe to use and free from harmful chemicals, and can be used on all types of stovetops. Cleaning is easy and it comes with a lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
chefautumn
I know they are discontinuing this line of cookware but will Pampered Chef still stand behind the warranty? I think it's Lifetime for the lids and 2 years for the pans. Any thoughts?

Gen III was told whenever a product is discontinued they keep extras for that reason. Not a problem.

The Pampered Chef ALWAYS stands behind their products and the warranties (reason #1009 way I love this company :) ) They do keep extras but I would think if they run out that they would offer something to the customer that is comparable or better!

Someone in my cluster called and asked HO about that and they are keeping some on hand for that reason and if they run out they would get the professional eqivalent.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the company will continue to honor the warranty for any products that are still within the warranty period. However, if you do have any concerns about a specific product, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for more information. They will be able to provide you with more detailed information and assist you with any warranty claims. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What makes Generation II Cookware different from other cookware?

Generation II Cookware is made with a unique blend of materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, and ceramic, which allows for even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. It also has a non-stick surface for easy cooking and cleaning.

2. Is Generation II Cookware safe to use?

Yes, Generation II Cookware is completely safe to use. It is free from harmful chemicals such as PFOA and PTFE, which can be found in other non-stick cookware.

3. Can Generation II Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Generation II Cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean Generation II Cookware?

Cleaning Generation II Cookware is simple and easy. It can be hand-washed with warm, soapy water, or it can be placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

5. Does Generation II Cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, Generation II Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the item at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • redsoxgirl