• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Fundraiser Show Questions Answered!

In summary, the consultant is seeking assistance with a fundraiser show in August and has questions regarding shipping, host benefits, and bookings. The consultant policy guide states that merchandise will be shipped to the ship-to address and outside orders can be shipped directly to the purchaser. Orders shipped to the local address will receive a flat $4.50 shipping rate. The consultant can also run an "online" show before the actual demo to collect orders. The host of the fundraiser will receive the host special, but no other host benefits. The organization hosting the fundraiser will receive extra money from PC for each booking made through the fundraiser. It is confirmed that each booking is an extra $3.
dme.grant
hi everyone. I have a consultant who is having a fundraiser show in August, and she has a few questions. I've only ever done one fundraiser (and didn't have to do much at all!!!) so I'm not quite sure how to answer these questons. I've looked at the PC website, but there isn't much additional info out there. Please help!!! Thank you:

1. The Consultant Policy Guide states that "the merchandise will be shipped to the ship-to address." I just want to clarify that if, like any other show, there are outside orders from other locations, those orders can be shipped directly to the purchaser at the appropriate tax rate and shipping cost.

2. I also just wanted to confirm that for the orders shipped to the local address (where the fundraiser check will be sent), each one will receive the flat $4.50 shipping.

I am planning to do a cooking show as part of this deal, but the chairperson wanted to make sure that their out-of-state group were still able to purchase. More than anything, this is confirmation of how the process works so I can as most knowledgeable as possible!!

Yes to both of your questions. The main difference with fundraisers are the "host" doesn't get free/discounted items, but can get the Monthly host special--all other benefits are forfeited. The other difference is you get less commission, 15% or 17% if you are over 15,000 in career sales.

You can run an "online" show weeks before your actual demo to collect orders. Even if you don't have a website yet, you can setup an eVite and make 2 points in the invitation:
(1) order ahead by calling host, and
(2) all orders due on show date [last chance to order is...]Good luck; let us know how it goes!

Does the host from whom the fundraiser is booked get the past host special? :)

Does the host from whom the fundraiser is booked get the past host special? :)
Yes they do! The host of the fundraiser also gets the host special too - but that is the only host benefit for a fundraiser.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes they do! The host of the fundraiser also gets the host special too - but that is the only host benefit for a fundraiser.

Thank you Becky!

I have a question about the host benefits. When there are bookings through the fundraiser, does the host/chairperson get the booking benefit for the next 6 months?

heatherstobbs said:
I have a question about the host benefits. When there are bookings through the fundraiser, does the host/chairperson get the booking benefit for the next 6 months?

No..the organization gets extra money from PC for them. I believe it is $3 a booking..but I very well could be wrong on the amount.

chefheidi2003 said:
No..the organization gets extra money from PC for them. I believe it is $3 a booking..but I very well could be wrong on the amount.

Can anyone confirm that ^ ? I'm about to do my first fundraiser and I'd love to say that each booking is an extra $3!

Yes, they get $3 for each booking.

1. How do I book a fundraiser show?

Booking a fundraiser show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting a fundraiser show. They will guide you through the process and help you get started.

2. How much money can I raise with a fundraiser show?

The amount of money you can raise with a fundraiser show depends on a few factors, such as the number of guests, sales, and donations. Your consultant will work with you to set a fundraising goal and provide tips to help you reach it.

3. Can I choose the products for the fundraiser show?

Yes, you can choose the products for your fundraiser show! Your consultant will provide a catalog for you to select products from. You can also work with your consultant to create a customized fundraiser show with specific products or themes.

4. How long does a fundraiser show last?

The length of a fundraiser show can vary, but most shows typically last around 2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best start and end time for your show based on your schedule and the number of guests.

5. How do I promote my fundraiser show?

There are many ways to promote your fundraiser show, such as sharing it on social media, sending out invitations to friends and family, and spreading the word through word of mouth. Your consultant can also provide you with resources and tips to help you promote your show and maximize your fundraising efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies