• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Flyer Mailing for Local PC Consultant | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the General Booking Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to offer special deals and discounts to potential hosts for a cooking show or party. It can be ordered from the Consultant website or purchased from an upline. The benefits of using the flyer include attracting more hosts and filling up the consultant's calendar. The flyer can be customized with contact information and party dates. It is most effective when handed out at shows, included in thank you bags, or mailed to potential hosts with highlighted deals and incentives.
wife4230
Hey everyone!

I'm a new consultant trying to get up and running and need some help. I'd like to send out a flyer mailing as a way to try and drum up some interest in bookings. I'm currently working and I home school our kiddos so my time is very limited right now. My employment contract is up in June though (yay) so I'll be able to devote more time to my new venture! :sing: I'm trying everything I can to get the word out in our community that I am their local PC consultant :)

I'm looking for a general flyer that I can use to mail out and post around town - got any ideas??

Thanks so much for your help!

here is a flyer that i found under files. it's "fillable" meaning you can add your personal info & save before emailing to people.

thank you to whoever posted it originally!

Attachments

• HostBenefitsFromCatty_SS12_fillable (1).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 543
Thanks Kristina! This is great! I could never do all the images :)

What is the General Booking Flyer?

The General Booking Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to offer special deals and discounts to potential hosts for a cooking show or party. It contains information about the products, host rewards, and booking incentives.

How can I get a General Booking Flyer?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order the General Booking Flyer from the Consultant website or purchase it from your upline. If you are a customer interested in hosting a party, you can request a flyer from your consultant or find it on their website.

What are the benefits of using the General Booking Flyer?

The General Booking Flyer allows consultants to offer exclusive deals and discounts to potential hosts, making it more enticing for them to book a party. It also helps consultants to fill up their calendar with more shows, which can lead to higher sales and host rewards.

Can I customize the General Booking Flyer?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants have the option to add their contact information, party dates, and specials on the flyer before distributing it to potential hosts. This personalization can make the flyer more effective in generating bookings.

How should I use the General Booking Flyer?

The best way to use the General Booking Flyer is to hand them out at shows, include them in thank you bags for customers, or mail them to potential hosts. It's also helpful to highlight the best deals and incentives on the flyer to grab the attention of potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pamperedchefgrl7