• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Geez, Ho Is Taking Forever to Ship These Days!

In summary, I ordered some stuff thinking it would certainly be on time for a show I have tomorrow night but it still says "RECEIVED". It was last minute stuff I needed or I would have ordered earlier but I still thought it would be here on time. I hate when shipping times are inconsistant!I really don't know what's wrong with them! I had one show to sit at RECEIVED for nearly a week, but I submitted a show on the 14th and it received it's tracking numbers yesterday! I'm making an order tomorrow for supplies and hope it doesn't take FOREVER!Supplies seem to be a different story. I placed an order on the 10th (late)
PamperedPrincess74
I ordered some stuff thinking it would certainly be on time for a show I have tomorrow night but it still says "RECEIVED". It was last minute stuff I needed or I would have ordered earlier but I still thought it would be here on time. I hate when shipping times are inconsistant!

I really don't know what's wrong with them! I had one show to sit at RECEIVED for nearly a week, but I submitted a show on the 14th and it received it's tracking numbers yesterday! I'm making an order tomorrow for supplies and hope it doesn't take FOREVER!

Supplies seem to be a different story. I placed an order on the 10th (late) and it looks like it will be arriving today.
I guess it must be the double points thing. More shows being submitted or something. Who knows? Wouldnt you think they'd get more help in for that type of thing though?

GoodnessI have to say I have had no problems with shipping. That being said HO has sent out information before about how they do get a little back logged around the end of each month as well as the beginning of each, much due to the fact that WE the consultants seem to turn alot in right towards the end of the month. That being said as well, I think HO does a darn fine job on their shipping times in fact I think sometimes we are really spoiled compared to say....oh... everywhere!! LOL The longest It has taken a show for me is 1 1/2 weeks, I am not complaining about that at all. Especially since I ordered my hubby a Christmas Gift Dec 12 and it did not get here until 14 Feb AND it's broken and now we have to wait lord know how long for the replacement. Hmmmmm Yeap I am happy with PC shipping. :eek:)

I have to say that I am happy with it too and yes, I am spoiled. Were it not for the fact that I've been spoiled in the past, I would never have thought I could receive my item in time for this show. I guess I shouldn't complain.

I submitted a show a couple of weeks ago that did, indeed, take longer than I thought it might. It was still shipped will within the given timeframe, but I was definitely spoiled by the quick turn around time during the holiday season. :) Then just last week I submitted a show, the SAME size, which was shipped a day later. I didn't even have time to get the receipts and thank you letter to her via mail before the boxes arrived.

Was there a difference in the shows? You betcha! The difference I noticed was that the show that took the longest was one where about HALF of the guests paid by credit card. The show that shipped before I had time to turn around was one where NOBODY paid by credit card.

I'm sure the timing of the submission had something to do with it, but I'm equally as sure that having to sort through a bunch of credit cards and gain approval for them slowed things down a bit. I'll be watching in the future to see if my hypothesis bears out. :)

Last edited:
You are lucky!
PamperedPrincess74 said:
Supplies seem to be a different story. I placed an order on the 10th (late) and it looks like it will be arriving today.
I guess it must be the double points thing. More shows being submitted or something. Who knows? Wouldnt you think they'd get more help in for that type of thing though?

Really? I placed a supply order early on the 7th...it still has not shipped out! I am getting so mad! Am waiting to send the rest of my March packets for the catalogs I ordered. Also am waiting for the bridal flyers for a meeting I have with a bridal shop on Monday!! Bet they don't get here on time! :mad: I had mini-catalogs on there that I needed to send out for my Kilo Club on the 25th! Hopefully it will ship out today...but it usually takes 6 business days to get to my house! Bummer!!! Don't know what is taking so long! And I wasn't impressed with HO when I called, she said "it usually takes 7-10 days to ship out all orders." I then told her that I had shows submitted after my supply order and they had already shipped. She just said "well it usually takes 7-10 days to ship out all orders." Sounded like a broken record and it just made me more mad! :mad:

Sorry had to vent!!

I submited a show and it shipped the next day. my supply order took about 4 days to get to me but who can complain about that? I had a candle light party at my house and it took 2 weeks to get the stuff after the consultant put the show in. We are spolied.

Shipping Success StoryI had an amazing shipping experience! I placed a sample order for the Spring/Summer products on February 7. The warehouse shipped it the same day and I received it on February 9. I have never had a problem with shipping, but this one absolutely blew me away. That was the quickest shipment I have ever seen!

Marlene,
You are my PC hero. You always seem to have so much going on with your business! I want to come to one of your shows so I can see how you do it!!!

I have also noticedThat even though HO says they are striving to get orders shipped within a day, it is taking much longer than that. They are still shipping faster than most companies, but what bothers me, is shipping fees have gone up twice (maybe 3 times?) in the past year and it seems to be taking longer to ship now than it did last Spring.

My sample package came right away but my supply order still says picking and I submitted them both the same day. I got my sample package on Monday and they have yet to ship out my supply order. I need it by next Thursday so I hope they get it shipped before the week is over. I too think that shipping has been slower lately.

Getting WorriedI need my sample pack no later than 2/24. I have a booth at a 3 day festival and really need the new products. The Express hotline says my sample pack shipped today, however, the website says it's picking. Since it seems UPS does nothing on the weekends and Monday is a holiday, that leaves 4 days for it to go from Chicago to CA :eek:

I agree..I put in a supply order, and 2 individual orders on 2/13 in the evening. Both the individual orders have already been received by the customers! They were shipped the 14th! My supply order is still "picking" whatever that means. I am also still waiting on the updated PP, and RFS that are supposed to be in hand by tomorrow. I don't know what's going on!! Maybe they had way more people turning in supply orders than they expected???

Picking means gathering the items you requested and putting them together.

I just don't understand by orders sit for 3 days in the received status and at least one more day in the picking status

thanks!
PamperedPrincess74 said:
Marlene,
You are my PC hero. You always seem to have so much going on with your business! I want to come to one of your shows so I can see how you do it!!!

WOW, what a compliment! I appreciate it! But I promise...my life is just as hectic as yours! OR MORE!! :p

I called HO this afternoon and they said the trackers are not being updated correctly. I had 5 Quick Start boxes that shipped Tuesday and the rest of my order shipped Thursday...yet it all still shows "picking." Wish they would have updated it correctly! I just sent in two consultant agreements and I was afraid to have them wait for those QS boxes since they were taking forever and a moon...dang!! Oh well, just have to recruit 5 more! :D

Okay, trying not to be mean, I can totally understand that they are overwhelmed with change over and everything, but.... good criminy, I called them just now because 1) my paperwork/supply order is still picking, 5 days after I placed it, and 2) I'm still waiting on my PP update and RFS. So, long story short, my supply order is still being picked, although she assures me that it will be here in time for my show the first week of March, and they are reshipping my PP update because I should have rec'd it by now. And, I'm not waiting on anything that's only available starting 3/1, like A/V stuff. Seriously, it's literally catalogs and order forms, SB's and twixit clips. Oh, and opportunity brochures. Oh well. It'll eventually get here. ;)

Aren't the PP updates and that other DVD suppossed to get to us by next week. I thought I heard something about us getting them by the 23rd of February. Somone can correct me if I'm wrong because I really don't know for sure. Oh, my supply order was finally shipped so yay!

i'm probably wrong but i thought that the updated PP would come with our first supply order? i just got my paperwork and all in today and no PP. i got a DVD included in there....just curious if i need to call them or sit back and wait patiently longer.

The updated...PP will come to us automatically! You do not need to place an order to get it. It usually come in our changeover kit, but it aparantly wasn't ready in time! Don't worry we will get them! :)

I got mine and Recipe for Success a couple days ago via UPS. I'm sure most of you will get them by today or early next week. I live pretty close to the HO (although it looks like they were shipped from somewhere different, but still close by), so I get things pretty quickly.

AND I submitted a show yesterday and it shipped today, so things seem to be picking up! :D

My show sent on the 9th shipped quickly; I received it on the 15th. But it was missing one item, and the dishes were broken in a million pcs. inside the box.

I called Ho and they ordered replacements but couldn't give me a ship date for them.

What is causing the delays in shipping?

The delays in shipping are due to a combination of factors, including high demand for our products, supply chain disruptions, and logistical challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

How long should I expect to wait for my order?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific timeline for when your order will arrive. Our team is working hard to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of certain products.

Will I receive updates on the status of my order?

Yes, you will receive email updates as your order moves through the fulfillment and shipping process. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the emails are redirected there.

Can I cancel my order if it is taking too long?

If you wish to cancel your order, please reach out to our customer service team. However, please keep in mind that due to high demand, your order may have already been processed and shipped.

Is there anything I can do to expedite my order?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to expedite orders. Our fulfillment team is working as quickly as possible to get orders out to our customers. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookn' katie