• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience National Conference 2006: Register Now for Home Office Tour!

In summary, the author got their fancy-schmancy 4-color "Experience National Conference 2006" brochure. There is mention of call home office and that it is worth a try to get added to a tour.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I just got my fancy-schmancy 4-color "Experience National Conference 2006" brochure. Slick.

It doesn't say "Oh, if you're reading this, you're already too late to register for a Home Office tour."

What do the poor slobs without Internet access do? :rolleyes:

Wave 3

I am a poor slob with internet service and when I went to register on Tuesday morning all home office tours were already full. I guess I will live and learn!!!! Maybe next year.:p

I am of the opinon that anyone who lays out the investment and takes a week out of their life to go to conference deserves to see the home office.

There should be no exceptions.

I absolutely agree. This is my first year with PC and taking vacation time the whole week from my FT job to go. I am really bummed because my Director really played it up. Seems like there should be a better system.:p

pkd09 said:
Wave 3

I am a poor slob with internet service and when I went to register on Tuesday morning all home office tours were already full. I guess I will live and learn!!!! Maybe next year.:p

Call home office!!!!! Last year when I registered, the only tour left was the last one on the last day. (already had airline booked before tour started) My director told me to call HO and tell them it was my first conference, etc.. well they got me on the first tour on the first day!
Also, 2 other gals in my cluster just went with me & were on stand-by, and they ended up getting to go too! AND... one of them was a winner of the shopping spree:D So don't give up yet!! Definately try to get on a tour, it is soooo worth it!!!
Sorry, I just noticed your 'wave 3', bummer I'm a 'wave 1':)

My director and I are going standby. Just like flying. They should offer way way way more HO tours.

TKG - did you call?I may have missed this in one of the other threads about the HO tour, but did you call HO about getting added? If so, what did they say?

Diane

If you want...to go on the HO tour...you can book it at conference. But you have to get there early and stand in line for quite a while! And not everyone always gets in! :( But it is an option!

dianevill said:
I may have missed this in one of the other threads about the HO tour, but did you call HO about getting added? If so, what did they say?

Diane
Several times, and e-mailed. I think they're sick of hearing from me.

Probably:D :D :D

Diane

My sis in law, Shari'sKitchen, didnt get into the tour when we registered but she called. They called her back and she's on the tour with me. So its worth a phone call if you want to go.

I wonder why some people are getting on and some aren't.

I called and left a message about how disappointed I was that the HO Tours were booked by the second day! The that called me back (2 days later) said she was sorry but they already had 2,000 registered for first session and they would NOT be adding any more...:mad:

Leea:cool:

What is "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed"?

"Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" is a phrase used to express disappointment or lack of excitement about something. It can be used in a variety of situations, from trying a new product to experiencing a lackluster event.

Is "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" a trademark of Pampered Chef?

No, "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" is not a trademark of Pampered Chef. It is a common phrase used in everyday language.

What does "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" have to do with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef uses this phrase in a humorous way to emphasize the quality and excitement of our products. We want our customers to have the opposite reaction - "Wow, I'm overwhelmed!" - when they use our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware.

Can I purchase "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" merchandise from Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not offer any merchandise with the phrase "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed". However, we do have a variety of other fun and unique products available for purchase.

Are there any recipes or products specifically designed for "Gee, I'm Underwhelmed" customers?

No, all of our recipes and products are designed to wow and impress our customers. We strive to provide top-of-the-line kitchen tools and ingredients that will make cooking and entertaining a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies