• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite Show Trick!

In summary, this recipe is for making salsa. Someone adds avocados, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and red onion to a small bowl. Then they cut the jalapeno out and set it aside. Next, they cut the tomato in half with a pineapple wedge and press the garlic into the bowl. Lastly, they chop the jalapeno, lime, and cilantro and add it to the bowl. Finally, they take all but 1/4 cup of the salsa out and add avocados to it.
lisa717
Anyone have one that they do at shows? Please share..ty!

this is mine we have it once a week at least but sorry, no "accurate" measurements & don't measure at my shows either 3-4 avacadoes
1 garlic clove pressed
cumin, chili powder & salt (sorry don't measure)
snipped cilantro & finely diced red onion (again no measurements)
juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp sour cream
1 roma tomatoI have also added a minced jalepeno (fresh)

2-3 avocados - mashed
2-3 TBSP minced white or yellow onion
1 small plum or roma tomato - seeded and diced
1/2 can diced green chiles (SP) well drained
Half of 1 lime - juiced
couple shakes of Lawry's garlic seasoning - (fresh gives me heartburn)
few dashes of Tabasco
1-3 pickled jalepeno slices - finely chopped

Mix (and season with salt if needed). Yum!! I have made this at shows many times.

One of my numerous "Mexican Fiesta" recipes...yummmmm....

I learned this in college. All of the restaurants follow this almost to the T when they make this at the table. Except they add fresh garlic...which...like I said makes me feel yucky. People beg me to bring this to their parties...and come to my parties expecting it.

Last edited:
I make salsa first then guacamole in the same bowl so you get 2 recipes in one!

My salsa recipe

4 Roma tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
1 lime
1 jalapeno
1 bunch of cilantro
1 small onion either white or red, cut into quarters

Before the show prep by adding the cilantro and onion to the small batter bowl, and cutting the jalapeno and taking out the veins and seeds and setting it in the food chopper.
At the show cut the seeds out of the tomato with the pineapple wedger, press the garlic into the bowl, chop the jalapeno, and use the citrus juicer on the lime. Pass the bowl around with the salad choppers 1 to 2 times depending on number of guests and the constancy of the salsa.

Take all but 1/4 cup of the salsa out and add in avocados using the avocado knife. And mash the avocados into the remaining salsa using the mix and chop.

aslion said:
I make salsa first then guacamole in the same bowl so you get 2 recipes in one!

My salsa recipe

4 Roma tomatoes
2 cloves garlic
1 lime
1 jalapeno
1 bunch of cilantro
1 small onion either white or red, cut into quarters

Before the show prep by adding the cilantro and onion to the small batter bowl, and cutting the jalapeno and taking out the veins and seeds and setting it in the food chopper.
At the show cut the seeds out of the tomato with the pineapple wedger, press the garlic into the bowl, chop the jalapeno, and use the citrus juicer on the lime. Pass the bowl around with the salad choppers 1 to 2 times depending on number of guests and the constancy of the salsa.

Take all but 1/4 cup of the salsa out and add in avocados using the avocado knife. And mash the avocados into the remaining salsa using the mix and chop.

Just curious, how do you use the Pineapple Wedger to cut out the seeds of a tomato?

I don't have the Salad Chopper - would the mix and chop possibly work for the salsa as well? Or would you have to chop the tomatoes with the food chopper?

cheflorraine said:
I don't have the Salad Chopper - would the mix and chop possibly work for the salsa as well? Or would you have to chop the tomatoes with the food chopper?

I wouldn't think that would work, I think you would just end up with mush, I'd just use the food chopper and knives, maybe the kitchen shears....

ChefPaulaB said:
Just curious, how do you use the Pineapple Wedger to cut out the seeds of a tomato?

I cut the top and bottom off the tomato so that it stands up and then I place the pineapple wedger over the top of it with the center circle directly over the top of the tomato and then rock it down and the center seeds come right out and makes a less juicy salsa. They have to be pretty firm tomatoes to make it work and I found that romas are the right size. Gets a big wow and have sold many of the pineapple wedgers demonstrating this shows a diversity in the product.

cheflorraine said:

I don't think the mix and chop would work well for the salsa, but I have made the whole salsa minus the lime and garlic using the food chopper.

Thanks SO much... I'm making Fabulous Fajitas in the DCB at a show tomorrow, and was looking for a good salsa and guacamole recipe.

When I didn't have my salad choppers, I used my kitchen shears. They work wonderfully, just takes a few more clips!

1. What is the "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!"?

The "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!" is a fun way to share your favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes with your friends and family. It involves hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show where you demonstrate your favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. How do I host a "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!"?

To host a "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!", you can either host a virtual show through a video conferencing platform or an in-person show at your home or a friend's home. You will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for the show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!"?

Hosting a "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!" allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You also get the chance to share your love for Pampered Chef products and recipes with your friends and family.

4. How long does a "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!" usually last?

A "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!" can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of products and recipes you want to showcase. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a show that fits your schedule and preferences.

5. Can I customize the products and recipes for my "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the products and recipes for your "Share Your Favorite Show Trick!" based on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Your consultant will help you create a show that is tailored to your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
aksusan
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • blessedrub