• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gain Insight from Gary Coxe & NED Shan Eisler on the Chef Success Call!

I hope I didn't miss it!In summary, a call with Gary Coxe and NED Shan Eisler will be held tonight. Gary is known for his wisdom and experiences in personal development and his materials have helped many with persistence and understanding their WHY. Shan Eisler, with her 18 years of experience with The Pampered Chef, will also be joining the call. The call will focus on tools for success in business, balancing work and family, and staying focused. Limited spots are available so be sure to join the call. The call will be recorded and posted for those who are unable to join live.
natural
Gold Member
Hey all are you joining the call with Gary Coxe and NED Shan Eisler tonight?
I was introduced to Gary Coxe, for the first time, on the Chef Success call last year. Since then I have been so motivated by his wisdom and experiences. His materials have taught me so much about persistence and really helped me understand my WHY (which is so valuable to know to keep you going in this business). In addition, I learned (am still learning) about how that why is null and void if I don't have the BELIEF to back it up. I could go on and on but probably wouldn't give him justice, you will have to come and hear for yourself.
I have also had the privilege of having Shan Eisler as my recruiter and trainer. In just 2 years my sales and recruiting continue to earn me far beyond what I thought was possible to earn. Training under her 18 years experience with The Pampered Chef, true passion to help others succeed and inspiration to becoming a life-learner has earned me far more than money though. You will see what I am talking about when you hear her on the call.

You can imagine how awesome the coupling of this personal development guru and a Pampered Chef NATIONAL Executive DIRECTOR, Shan Eisler,could have the potential to do. It could CHANGE YOU and your business FOREVER!!!!

Here is the info you were sent:

I’ve got Gary committed for the interview. He is going spend one hour on this call and he’ll be interviewed by your own new National Executive Director, Shan Eisler.

Gary is going to share with us the tools it takes to be successful in your business, how to keep your balance between business and family, how to win over the support of your spouse, stay more focused through less distractions and much more!

This call will be Tuesday at 6pm PST or 9pm EST.

https://garycoxe.infusionsoft.com/go/a11/a100/

The space for this call will be very limited as you can imagine so grab your spot now!

Feel free to share this link with your friends. It will be a great gift for them!

Look forward to chatting soon and as Gary says, ‘Don’t Let Others Rent Space in Your Head!’

thanks,
Greg Bernhardt
CS Admin

8 PM CSTDial: 773-945-1010Audio PIN: Shown after joining the WebinarWebinar ID: 852-087-178

I access the link but it does not offer me a place to join the webinar. Where do I access it?

Call the number listed below =)The Pampered Chef's NEWEST National Executive Director Shan Eisler will interview Gary Coxe (personal development guru (my word)). Come join in and listen and learn strategies to improve your life and improve your business. 8 PM CSTDial: 773-945-1010
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the WebinarWebinar ID: 852-087-178

It keeps asking for an access code

Due to technical difficulties they had to record the call on a private line and they will post the call here soon...what a bummer huh?! Can't wait to hear the call though.

Wonder if there will be a transcript??

I'm glad they're posting the call! I'm just now seeing this thread, and it's 6:33 Pacific time....

What is the Chef Success Call?

The Chef Success Call is a weekly conference call for Pampered Chef consultants to gain insight and advice from top leaders in the company, such as Gary Coxe and NED Shan Eisler.

When does the Chef Success Call take place?

The Chef Success Call takes place every week on Tuesday at 8pm EST.

How do I access the Chef Success Call?

To access the Chef Success Call, you can dial in using the provided conference call number and access code, or you can listen online through the provided link.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the Chef Success Call?

Yes, the Chef Success Call is only available to current Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in joining the company, you can contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

What can I expect from the Chef Success Call?

The Chef Success Call is a great opportunity to learn from successful leaders in the company, gain valuable insights and tips, and connect with other consultants. It is a great way to stay motivated and inspired in your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies