• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garnishing Tips: Simple & Quick Ideas

In summary, some simple and quick garnishing ideas for beginners include using fresh herbs, citrus zest, edible flowers, and sliced fruits or vegetables. To make your garnishes look more professional, you can use a garnishing tool set. These tips can be used for both sweet and savory dishes and it's best to prepare them right before serving to keep them fresh. Garnishing can be used for everyday meals as well to add a touch of elegance to any dish.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm looking for some garnishing tips. Simple and quick ideas. Thanks in advance. :)

StrawberriesUsing Egg Slicer Plus put stem side of strawberry down with bottom of strawberry up towards slicing tines - slice 3/4 way through strawberry - open EGSP taking strawberry from tines carefully. Flatten/fan out strawberry careful not to break off from stem.Leea:cool:

bbauman07 said:
I'm looking for some garnishing tips. Simple and quick ideas. Thanks in advance. :)

I have attached is some garnishing tips for you. :)
Colleen

Attachments

• Garnishing Tips.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 589
The strawberries are so simple and they always get ooohhs and ahhhs

Yes the Strawberry fans are fun and easy. Thank you both.

1. What are some simple and quick garnishing ideas for beginners?

Some easy and quick garnishing ideas for beginners include using fresh herbs, citrus zest, edible flowers, and sliced fruits or vegetables to add color and flavor to dishes. You can also try using a vegetable peeler to create decorative curls from carrots, cucumbers, or zucchini.

2. How can I make my garnishes look more professional?

To make your garnishes look more professional, try using a garnishing tool set, which includes tools such as a melon baller, citrus zester, and crinkle cutter. These tools can help you create more intricate and precise designs on your garnishes.

3. Can I use garnishing tips for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, garnishing tips can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. You can use fresh herbs and edible flowers to add a pop of color and flavor to both types of dishes. For sweet dishes, you can also use chocolate shavings, whipped cream, or fruit slices as garnishes.

4. Are there any tips for keeping my garnishes fresh?

To keep your garnishes fresh, it's best to prepare them right before serving. You can also store them in a container with a damp paper towel to help keep them from wilting or drying out. Some sturdier garnishes, like citrus zests or chocolate shavings, can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days.

5. Can I use garnishing tips for everyday meals or just special occasions?

Garnishing tips can be used for everyday meals as well as special occasions. Adding a simple garnish can elevate the appearance and taste of any dish, making it more visually appealing and flavorful. It's a great way to make your everyday meals feel a little more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies