• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Peeler to Unwrap Caramels?

In summary, a garlic peeler is a kitchen tool that removes the skin from garlic cloves using friction. It can also be used to unwrap caramels and other types of food, making the process easier and less messy. It is safe to use and can be used for other food items such as cherry tomatoes, small candies, and hard-boiled eggs.
DebPC
Staff member
Does this work??? So fabulous if it does. I don't have our Garlic Peeler to try it out.
caramels.jpg

Oh, my goodness! That's brilliant! I'll pick up some caramels and give it a try.

Rae, I can't wait to hear what you find out. I think this would sell it for many people.

It works! If they're somewhat warm the wrapper may still be attached to the caramel, but it just pulls right off. This could be a big time saver.

Thanks so much for checking this out. I had one and gave it away because I never used it. Now I'll have to get another one.

Oh, the things I'm willing to do for my Cheffer friends and my PC business. LOL!

DebPC said:
Thanks so much for checking this out. I had one and gave it away because I never used it. Now I'll have to get another one.
And I'll have to see if I can find the one I have.

I was lucky. My Garlic Peeler was in my Freezer Workshop kit.

What is a garlic peeler and how does it work?

A garlic peeler is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove the skin from garlic cloves. It works by using friction to loosen the skin from the clove, making it easy to peel off.

Can a garlic peeler be used to unwrap caramels?

Yes, a garlic peeler can be used to unwrap caramels. It works in the same way as it does for garlic cloves, using friction to loosen the wrapper from the candy.

Is a garlic peeler safe to use for unwrapping caramels?

Yes, a garlic peeler is safe to use for unwrapping caramels. It is designed to be gentle on food and will not damage the candy in any way.

Does using a garlic peeler make unwrapping caramels easier?

Yes, using a garlic peeler can make unwrapping caramels much easier and less time-consuming. It eliminates the need to struggle with the wrapper and can save you from sticky fingers.

Can a garlic peeler be used for other types of candy or food?

While a garlic peeler is primarily designed for garlic cloves and caramels, it can also be used for other types of food such as cherry tomatoes, small candies, and even hard-boiled eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Staci