• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits

Do them with 3 Tbls. of brown sugar, and 3 Tbls of mixed sprinkles (half cinnamon & half caramel) and people will go wild. I usually sell sprinkles to everyone at the show when I make those, and often sell the Sweeten It Up sets!I wish I knew about these garlic parm bites last week but I just found this site! I did the baked potato chowder and this would have been a great addition, I did the taffy apple pizza with it and that was almost too much considering my hostess was quite the hostess and had tons of other food for her guests! Can you use the oil dipping seasonings for these and if so how
Monty060609
cookingwithdot said:
----------------------------------
1 can Grands Biscuits (8 count - any kind)
1/2 stick of butter
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Clove garlic

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 8" or 10" saute pan. Grate in Parmesan cheese, sprinkle in seasoning, press in garlic. Cut biscuits in to quarters, and arrange over the top of the butter mixture, then stir to coat biscuits. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Slide out onto round dots plate, pour any extra butter mixture over the top, and serve with small tongs.
------------------------
[\QUOTE]

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this saying that you melt and mix the ingredients then cut the buscuits and then toss in the frying pan to coat with butter mix (I'm assuming without heat). Then spread them on the bar pan to bake.

And one clove means one piece right? not the whole thing? Sorry I don't know what the entire garlic you buy is called, maybe flower?

The entire thing of garlic is called a head. The clove is the small piece you break off it. In Finnish, we call it a "nail" like a fingernail. :)

Monty060609 said:
cookingwithdot said:
----------------------------------
1 can Grands Biscuits (8 count - any kind)
1/2 stick of butter
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
1 Clove garlic

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in 8" or 10" saute pan. Grate in Parmesan cheese, sprinkle in seasoning, press in garlic. Cut biscuits in to quarters, and arrange over the top of the butter mixture, then stir to coat biscuits. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Slide out onto round dots plate, pour any extra butter mixture over the top, and serve with small tongs.
------------------------
[\QUOTE]

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this saying that you melt and mix the ingredients then cut the buscuits and then toss in the frying pan to coat with butter mix (I'm assuming without heat). Then spread them on the bar pan to bake.

And one clove means one piece right? not the whole thing? Sorry I don't know what the entire garlic you buy is called, maybe flower?

No - you bake them right in the skillet. It's to show the beauty of our stovetop-to-oven cookware!

And yes, one clove is one piece. The entire thing is called a bulb.

ChefBeckyD said:
No - you bake them right in the skillet. It's to show the beauty of our stovetop-to-oven cookware!

And yes, one clove is one piece. The entire thing is called a bulb.

I guess I need to retake the online trains for the items in the new consultant kit, I didn't know the 8" skillet could go in the oven!!

Yes, you can even bake a pineapple upside cake in it. Yummy!

Monty060609 said:
I guess I need to retake the online trains for the items in the new consultant kit, I didn't know the 8" skillet could go in the oven!!

All of our cookware is oven safe! The Executive Cookware up to 400 degrees F, and the SS up to 500 F (I think....I never use the SS so not so sure on that.) The SS can also go under the broiler.

andreaskitchen2010 said:
Yes, you can even bake a pineapple upside cake in it. Yummy!

Yes - one of the only dessert demos I will do is for the Skillet Cakes. I bake a pina colada upside down cake, Apple Harvest Skillet Cake, or Turtle Fudge Skillet cake in the 12" skillet - FABULOUS!

Yes, people are ALWAYS impressed with those biscuits in the oven! I made them for 2 shows this weekend & people LOVE THEM. I have also made a sweet version with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle that taste so good!

cookingwithdot said:
Yes, people are ALWAYS impressed with those biscuits in the oven! I made them for 2 shows this weekend & people LOVE THEM. I have also made a sweet version with the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle that taste so good!

Do them with 3 Tbls. of brown sugar, and 3 Tbls of mixed sprinkles (half cinnamon & half caramel) and people will go wild. I usually sell sprinkles to everyone at the show when I make those, and often sell the Sweeten It Up sets!

I wish I knew about these garlic parm bites last week but I just found this site! I did the baked potato chowder and this would have been a great addition, I did the taffy apple pizza with it and that was almost too much considering my hostess was quite the hostess and had tons of other food for her guests! Can you use the oil dipping seasonings for these and if so how do you substitute it as in omitting what from the current recipe and how much of the seasoning instead.
Hope that makes sense!

Instead of the butter, I use our Basil Infused Canola oil. Delish!!!

When it says to cut the biscuits into quarters, does that mean when they are flat, or do you roll them into biscuit shape and then cut them?

I use the Garlic/Parm dipping seasonings and they are a hit! I always make them with the zesty skillet ravioli and also the satay pasta.

msmileyface said:
When it says to cut the biscuits into quarters, does that mean when they are flat, or do you roll them into biscuit shape and then cut them?

Just take a biscuit dough round from the can and your kitchen shears. Then cut that dough into quarters. You don't have to flatten it or roll it. These are delish and I'm making them at my party tonight with the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. I plan on using the Garlic Parm dipping mix we have.

msmileyface said:

I cut mine with my utility knife. I often just "wipe out" the inside of the pan after making one batch with a paper towel and will do the other version (garlic or sweet).

One hint: DO NOT use TS dried Garlic--one host had some and thought it would be fine. I always offer to bring the real garlic and press it--much better taste and aroma.

I tripled these over the Chritmas holiday. My husbands family got together at our home after the holiday for lasagna and instead of making garlic bread, I thought I would give these a try - WHAT A HIT!!! I melted the butter, added in the ingredients (all tripled), then mixed everything together in a stainless mixing bowl and baked them on the large stone bar pan. Everyone went home with the recipe. Also - they are some of my best host/guest, so they all already have the products to make them...lol.

otisbg said:
I use the Garlic/Parm dipping seasonings and they are a hit!

do you substitute the Garlic/Parm dipping seasoning for the italion seasoning OR for the Italian seasoning AND parmesan cheese?

Do all of the biscuits fit into the 8" pan at once?

For a cheaper version, I use the dinner rolls that come in a four pack...just as yummy, and a fraction of the cost...

and yes, a single recipe fits fine into the 8" pan!

The 5 count Pillsbury Grands all fit in the 8" pan

I've been making it with the 8-count biscuits. I can usually fit just about all the pieces in the 8" saute pan - sometimes 3 or 4 of the "quarters" don't fit.

Such a good recipe! I like to add 1-2 tablespoons parm cheese to the pan before putting in the biscuits.

I tried this with the Basil Infused Canola oil and Parm dipping season (plus parmesian) in the 8 inch pan. They were not good! I cooked them for the time listed, and they were doughy on the inside. So i cooked them for another 10 minutes, and they were done, but were greasy.At my party, i switched to the 10 inch saute pan and the original recipe and they came out perfect. YUMMY!!!!! If I was going to use the 8 inch saute pan, i wouldn't add all the biscuits.

Just a note...someone had brought these up for a New Consultant recipe, and I decided to make them tonight with our lasagna....but all i had was a tube of Crescent Rolls. So I opened them up, and sliced them into 1/2" slices (didn't unroll the dough....left it in the tube-shape). It made I think about 10 slices??

But followed everything else according to the recipe, using my 10" Exec Saute skillet. They were very tasty and flaky.

Moral of the story- if you don't have Biscuits, crescent roll dough slices can work just as well in a pinch! :D

Way to think outside the box, Bobbi.

esavvymom said:
Just a note...someone had brought these up for a New Consultant recipe, and I decided to make them tonight with our lasagna....but all i had was a tube of Crescent Rolls. So I opened them up, and sliced them into 1/2" slices (didn't unroll the dough....left it in the tube-shape). It made I think about 10 slices??

But followed everything else according to the recipe, using my 10" Exec Saute skillet. They were very tasty and flaky.

Moral of the story- if you don't have Biscuits, crescent roll dough slices can work just as well in a pinch! :D

I had to do that at a party this past winter! I was so glad it actually turned out well! Whew!

I made my own version of this by adding cubed salami and provolone cheese. YUM!

Rosechef, that sounds fabulous! Could you elaborate on how you do it? Do you just mix them in?

1. What are the ingredients for Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits?

The ingredients for Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits include flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, butter, milk, and shredded Parmesan cheese.

2. How do I make Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits?

To make Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits, preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and garlic powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk and shredded Parmesan cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

3. Can I use a different type of cheese for Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits. Some other options include cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of cheeses. However, the flavor and texture may vary slightly from the original recipe.

4. Can I make Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits ahead of time. After baking, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place them in a preheated oven at 375°F for 5-10 minutes.

5. Are Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits gluten-free?

No, Delicious Parmesan Garlic Biscuits are not gluten-free as they contain flour. However, you can try substituting a gluten-free flour blend for the regular flour to make them gluten-free. Keep in mind that the texture and taste may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • DebPC