• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Bites Baked in Small Saute Skillet - Recipe Requested!

Independent Future Director, provides a recipe for Garlic Bites baked in a Small Saute Skillet. She recommends doubling the recipe for groups larger than 15. The biscuits are cut into quarters and baked for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown in a Small Saute pan or 15-25 minutes or until golden brown in a Family Skillet.
jodiga1
Hi,

At Leadership Conference, people were talking about the recipe for Garlic Bites baked in the Small Saute Skillet. Does anyone have this recipe and do you double it for larger crowds?

Thank you.
Jodi Gross, Independent Future Director
[email protected]

I have ItI am attaching to you my spring recipe list, I have included the pull apart bread, or garlic bites, as part of my demos for the pan o rama. There are 3 different variations on there to choose from.

Hope this helps. You could also do a search on this forum for pull apart bread and you would get some of the same recipes.

Attachments

• Spring 2006 Recipe Ideas.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 888
Double it!!You will definately want to double this recipe for groups larger than 15. Depending on the pans you have, you could double it and use a larger skillet or you can do two batches. (I have done this in the past where I throw one in the oven as the guests are arriving, thus, the smell is wonderful! Then I do a quick demo for the second batch.

Garlic bread in Fam Skillet or small SauteSmall Saute pan
I use 2 cans of Country Style bisc.
3 cloves garlic
1/2 stick butter

Family Skillet
4 cans Country Style Bisc
5 cloves garlic
1 stick butter

Thank you for your responsesI appreciate the responses to my recipe requests. i don't want to seem dense, but, how about directions. Do you cut the biscuits into quarters? How long do you bake them?

Thank you.

Melt the butter and garlic together in the pan, Quarter the biscuits with the the kitchen shears. I usually stir them around a bit once in the pan to prevent sticking to each other.
Bake 350
Small Saute pan 12-16 minutes or until golden brown
Family Skillet 15-25 minutes or until golden brown

Thank you.Thank you for the directions. I hope I sell lots of cookware!

Jodi

1. Can I make these garlic bites in a regular baking dish instead of a small saute skillet?

Yes, you can use a regular baking dish to make these garlic bites. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as a deeper dish may take longer to bake.

2. Can I use pre-made dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made dough for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature.

3. Can I substitute the garlic for another herb or seasoning?

Yes, you can substitute the garlic for another herb or seasoning of your choice. Some popular options include rosemary, thyme, or Italian seasoning.

4. Can I freeze these garlic bites for later consumption?

Yes, you can freeze these garlic bites for later consumption. Just make sure to allow them to cool completely before placing them in an airtight container or freezer bag. When ready to eat, simply reheat in the oven or microwave.

5. Can I add cheese to these garlic bites?

Yes, you can add cheese to these garlic bites. Simply sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the dough before baking, or add chunks of cheese inside the dough for a gooey surprise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Joand452
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ