• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Double the Garlic Bites Recipe in a 10 Skillet for a Brunch Show?

In summary, the garlic bites and apple cinnamon bites (pull apart bread) can be made in the small oval baker. The recipe for the garlic bites is 2-3 tablespoons of butter and the recipe for the apple cinnamon bites is 10-12 biscuits.
pamperedbecky
I love the demo of making the garlic bites or the apple cinnamon bites (pull apart bread) in the small saute pan with the Grands biscuits. I want to double this recipe for a bigger brunch-themed show I have coming up. Do you think I could do this in the 10" Professional Covered Skillet? Has anyone tried doubling it? I know I could do two separate batches in the small saute pan, but the main recipe I'm doing (Ham and Cheddar Croissant Bake---yum! Just made it for dinner tonight to practice) is pretty involved and I don't want to spend any time on the 2nd recipe...I want it in the oven when guests come. Any ideas how long to cook it? Just thought I'd see if anyone tried doubling it. Thanks for your help! :D

I did the garlic bites in the 10 inch skillet all through the month of January and yes I just doubled the recipe. Its very easy and doesn't take long at all. You can have it in the oven baking if you want before everyone gets there. I've done it both ways. I kept it in the oven 25-30 minutes. Every oven was different so I just checked on it every so often.

Awesome, thanks!! I'm excited to try it. :D

Can you enlighten me with the recipe for the Garlic bites and the Cinnamon Sugar Recipe? Much THANKS!

Jennifer

put a search in for pull apart bread and you'll find the document with the recipe listed in several threads.

I have a file with some ideas, although most say to use a stick of butter. I've never done that and I think that would be way too much. For the Garlic Bites, for example, I use 2-3 tablespoons of butter.

Attachments

• pull apart bread recipes.doc
    20 KB · Views: 594
Could I make these in a the small oval baker? I'm doing a lunch-time show at work and all we have is a toaster oven. I'd like a dessert that I could make during the show.

Thanks,

Joan

I would give it a try in the oval baker. You could premelt the butter with the garlic in the baker and then just add the biscuits. I don't even cut mine up, just put the normal sized ones in whole. (10 to a can). Then I flip them one by one to coat with the butter. I used only 2-3 Tbs. of butter and they come out great.

Try it first, though!

Rachel

Thanks! I think I'll try the Caramel Pecan ones and throw some apples (or apple pie filling) in, too.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Garlic Bites in 10" Skillet recipe?

The ingredients for Garlic Bites in 10" Skillet include refrigerated pizza dough, garlic cloves, butter, Italian seasoning, and grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. However, homemade dough will result in a better texture and flavor for the Garlic Bites.

3. How many servings does the Garlic Bites in 10" Skillet recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 12-16 Garlic Bites, depending on the size of the dough and how thickly you cut it.

4. Do I need to preheat the skillet before cooking the Garlic Bites?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the skillet before adding the Garlic Bites. This will ensure that they cook evenly and have a crispy exterior.

5. Can I substitute the Italian seasoning with other herbs?

Yes, you can use other herbs such as oregano or thyme if you do not have Italian seasoning on hand. However, the flavor may be slightly different than the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
Replies
Views
jodiga1
Replies
Views
PamperedDor