• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker: Tips Wanted!

In summary, the recipe for Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe booklet that comes with the product. It includes pre-made biscuit dough, garlic, butter, and various seasonings. You can use any pre-made dough of your choice for the Garlic Bites, but keep in mind that the baking time may vary. It is recommended to preheat the Oval Baker before using it for the Garlic Bites to ensure even baking and prevent sticking. The recipe makes about 16-20 bites and additional toppings can be added to customize the recipe. Popular options include shredded cheese, diced bacon, or chopped herbs.
BeckyD
I am making the garlic bites for this weekend and I don't have the small saute pan. Has anyone done these in one of the stones?

I am going to try it tonight in the oval baker (that's the smallest stone I have) and see how they come out. I was just wondering if anyone else had tried it already and could give me any tips. Thanks! You guys always have answers for me. :D

I would imagine that it would work in the small oval baker. Just melt up the butter and stuff in a different pan, then transfer it. Let us know how they turn out!:D

Wouldn't the Mini-Baker work better? The saute pan in 8-in and the Mini Baker is 8-in. Seems like the small oval would be to small. It's just a thought. ;)

Lee Anne

Well I tried it and they came out great! Of course I have nothing to compare them to so who knows for sure :rolleyes: My mother was coming over so I asked her to bring her stoneware loaf pan and I used that, it took a little longer in the oven than the recipe says for the biscuits in the center to cook but they were very good.

If you have the fluted stone you can make them in that. Its very pretty.

1. What is the recipe for Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker?

The recipe for Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe booklet that comes with the product. It includes pre-made biscuit dough, garlic, butter, and various seasonings.

2. Can I use a different type of dough for the Garlic Bites?

Yes, you can use any pre-made dough of your choice for the Garlic Bites. However, keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the type of dough used.

3. Do I need to preheat the Oval Baker before using it for the Garlic Bites?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Oval Baker in the oven before using it for the Garlic Bites. This will ensure even baking and prevent the dough from sticking to the baker.

4. How many servings does the Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker recipe make?

The recipe for Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker makes about 16-20 bites, depending on the size of the dough pieces. If you need more, you can always double the recipe and use two bakers.

5. Can I add additional toppings to the Garlic Bites?

Yes, you can add additional toppings to the Garlic Bites in an Oval Baker to customize the recipe to your liking. Some popular options include shredded cheese, diced bacon, or chopped herbs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies