• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic bites help

Feb 2, 2006
I am making the garlic bites for this weekend and I don't have the small saute pan. Has anyone done these in one of the stones?

I am going to try it tonight in the oval baker (that's the smallest stone I have) and see how they come out. I was just wondering if anyone else had tried it already and could give me any tips. Thanks! You guys always have answers for me. :D

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I would imagine that it would work in the small oval baker. Just melt up the butter and stuff in a different pan, then transfer it. Let us know how they turn out!:D

chef_leeanne

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2005
Wouldn't the Mini-Baker work better? The saute pan in 8-in and the Mini Baker is 8-in. Seems like the small oval would be to small. It's just a thought. ;)

Lee Anne

Feb 2, 2006
Well I tried it and they came out great! Of course I have nothing to compare them to so who knows for sure :rolleyes: My mother was coming over so I asked her to bring her stoneware loaf pan and I used that, it took a little longer in the oven than the recipe says for the biscuits in the center to cook but they were very good.