• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried the Raspberry Habanero Sauce? Share Your Experience!

In summary, the Raspberry Habanero Sauce has a sweet and spicy flavor with a balance of tangy raspberry and fiery habanero peppers. It can be used as a dipping sauce, glaze, or marinade for meats, vegetables, and fruit, and pairs well with chicken, pork, and salmon. The spiciness level is medium and can vary depending on personal tolerance, but the sweetness of the raspberries helps balance it out. The sauce is also gluten-free and free of artificial colors and preservatives, making it a great ingredient for cooking.
melizabeth35
Has anyone used this with the Raspberry Habanero sauce? And comments/tips appreciated!!!!!

It is a favorite with all my customers!

melizabeth35 said:
Has anyone used this with the Raspberry Habanero sauce? And comments/tips appreciated!!!!!
I did. I love the end result but brie has an almost toxic smell when it's warmed so open the lid away from people bc it's a turn off at first. The raspberry habañero sauce is delicious with it. Can always add a little extra roasted jalapeño if it isn't spicy enough!

I love it poured over cream cheese as a dip!

Hi there! I have used the Raspberry Habanero sauce in a few recipes and it adds a delicious sweet and spicy kick to dishes. One tip I have is to mix it with a bit of honey and balsamic vinegar for a tasty marinade for chicken or pork. Another idea is to use it as a glaze for roasted vegetables - it adds a nice touch of heat and sweetness. Let me know if you have any specific questions about using the sauce, I'd be happy to help!

1. What is the flavor profile of the Raspberry Habanero Sauce?

The Raspberry Habanero Sauce has a sweet and spicy flavor, with a balance of tangy raspberry and fiery habanero peppers.

2. How should I use the Raspberry Habanero Sauce?

The Raspberry Habanero Sauce is a versatile condiment that can be used as a dipping sauce, glaze, or marinade for meats, vegetables, and even fruit. It pairs well with chicken, pork, and salmon.

3. Is the Raspberry Habanero Sauce too spicy?

The spiciness level of the Raspberry Habanero Sauce can vary depending on personal tolerance. It has a medium level of heat, but the sweetness of the raspberries helps balance out the spiciness.

4. Can I use the Raspberry Habanero Sauce for cooking?

Yes, the Raspberry Habanero Sauce is a great ingredient for cooking. It can be used to add a sweet and spicy kick to stir-fries, sauces, and dressings.

5. Is the Raspberry Habanero Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Raspberry Habanero Sauce is gluten-free. It is also free of artificial colors and preservatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jennytodd