• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Recipe for Mini Crock Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry?

In summary, a Garlic and Brie Baker is a specialized cooking dish made of ceramic or stoneware with a lid, used for baking garlic and melting brie cheese. It can also be used to make a variety of other recipes such as roasted vegetables and dips. To prepare garlic for the Baker, it is best to slice off the top of the bulb, drizzle with oil, and wrap in foil before baking. The Baker can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with warm soapy water. Popular recipes for the Baker include baked brie, roasted garlic dip, and roasted vegetables, with room for creativity and experimentation.
DebPC
Staff member
Glad to see PC is finally coming out with some more recipes for this piece. I kind of wish they would rename it The Mini Crock. I think the current name may be too specific.
I wanted to repost this recipe. i made it at my show last week and sold 2 out of 6 guests.
It was delicious!
I microwaved on high for 3 minutes.
brieCapture.JPG

Sounds delicious!

Mini Crock Chicken and Vegetable Stir FryIngredients:- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces- 1/4 cup soy sauce- 2 tablespoons honey- 1 tablespoon sesame oil- 1 tablespoon minced garlic- 1 tablespoon minced ginger- 1 red bell pepper, sliced- 1 green bell pepper, sliced- 1 small onion, sliced- 1 cup broccoli florets- 1 cup sliced mushrooms- 1 cup snow peas- 2 tablespoons cornstarch- 1/4 cup water- Cooked rice, for servingInstructions:1. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.2. Place chicken in The Mini Crock and pour the sauce over it. Stir to coat the chicken.3. Top with the sliced bell peppers, onion, broccoli, mushrooms, and snow peas.4. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.5. In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and water to make a slurry.6. Pour the slurry into The Mini Crock and stir to thicken the sauce.7. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!

What is a Garlic and Brie Baker?

A Garlic and Brie Baker is a specialized cooking dish designed for baking garlic and melting brie cheese. It is made of ceramic or stoneware and has a lid to help contain the heat and flavors while cooking.

Can I use the Garlic and Brie Baker for other recipes besides garlic and brie?

Yes, the Garlic and Brie Baker can be used for a variety of recipes such as roasted vegetables, dips, and even desserts. The lid helps to keep the food moist and the stoneware material allows for even heat distribution.

What is the best way to prepare garlic for the Garlic and Brie Baker?

The best way to prepare garlic for the Garlic and Brie Baker is to slice off the top of the garlic bulb, drizzle with olive oil, and wrap in foil. Then place it in the Garlic and Brie Baker before baking. This will help to infuse the garlic with flavor and make it easier to spread on bread or crackers.

How do I clean the Garlic and Brie Baker?

The Garlic and Brie Baker is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Make sure to let it cool completely before cleaning to avoid any damage to the stoneware.

What are some popular recipes for the Garlic and Brie Baker?

Some popular recipes for the Garlic and Brie Baker include baked brie with honey and nuts, roasted garlic and herb dip, and garlic and herb roasted vegetables. You can also get creative and try your own variations with different types of cheese, herbs, and spices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies