• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garden Ranch Pizza

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I was going through some old recipes and decided to make this for a show I have on Tuesday, anyone made this? My question is, is this made w/ a pizza shell, like Boboli, or a regular roll out pizza dough like Pillsbury? Does anyone have any other tips on this? It looks yummy so I want to make sure it goes over great with the guests! But, my main question is about the crust? Thanks!

pchockeymom

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2011
What cookbook is this from? Sounds good!

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
I love this recipe. It's regular pizza dough. Easy to do and delicious.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
Thanks! I paid more attention to the ingredient list in the recipe and realized it's the regular dough. I found it in the SB Spring/Summer 2004. Glad that it's good! Thanks again!

1PamperedMommy

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Would someone be able to post the recipe? This was a little before my time :blushing:

carlajanes

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2011
It is one of my favs!!

pchockeymom

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2011
I searched pc but it says it doesn't exist. PLEASE SHARE!!!:angel:

carlajanes

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2011
Here's the recipe....

GARDEN RANCH PIZZA

2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) refrigerated pizza crust
½ c. mayo
2 Tbls. Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 c. chopped broccoli
½ c. diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot
½ c. pitted ripe olives, sliced
¼ c. grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on Large Round Stone, shaping into a circle. Using a lightly floured Baker’s Roller, press seams to seal. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayo, seasoning mix, and garlic. Mix well, and spread evenly over crust. Top with ½ of the mozzarella cheese. Top with veggies and remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes; cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter.

kristina16marie

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Seriously one of my favorite recipes! People always turn up their nose at broccoli and carrots on a pizza - but it's FABULOUS!!

mom4angela

Jul 30, 2009
Can you tell me what you do with the carrot? Chop? Shred? Slice? My guess? Shred....?

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
I julienne it.

carlajanes

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2011
I usually chop it.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
Just wanted to share that my party was this past Tuesday and I made this...everyone LOVED it and there was not a piece left! Most commented that it was like "hot veggie pizza" and loved the idea that they could use whatever veggies they wanted.

I also made Smores Dip which was AMAZING! I will be making this for the rest of the year! :)

Nov 17, 2011
I use baby carrots and put them in my Garlic slicer - it makes them super thin. I saw this somewhere where they used Cream Cheese & Ranch.

Has anyone done it that way?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies