• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Garden Ranch Pizza Recipe | Season's Best 2005 | Chef Moseley"

In summary, the conversation was about a recipe for Garden Ranch Pizza that was shared by someone who found it by doing a Google search. The recipe calls for two packages of refrigerated pizza crust and includes ingredients such as mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix, mozzarella cheese, broccoli, red bell pepper, carrot, olives, and Parmesan cheese. Some people only use one pizza crust and prebake it, while others use two cans of crescent rolls instead. Overall, the recipe is highly recommended and can also be found on CC (Cooking Channel).
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I know it's from S/S 2005 season's best. If you have this please email me [email protected]so I found it by doing a google search :)Here it is in case someone else needs it too :)Garden Ranch Pizza2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup chopped broccoli
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheesePreheat oven to 425°F. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on a large round pizza stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal.In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix and garlic; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.Chop broccoli. Dice bell pepper using Crinkle cut carrot. Slice olives using.Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza.Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using a pizza cutter; serve.Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servingsNutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 480 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Last edited:
When I make this, I only use one pizza crust. I don't know how 2 could fit on the stone?! Maybe it's a different size these days? Also, I prebake the crust.

Hmmm...I thought it called for 2 cans of crescent rolls. Who knows?!

I buy a package of pizza dough from the local bakery and it gets a much nicer result.

You can get the recipe on CC too!

I love this recipe. So yummy. I use 1 pizza crust, too. 2 would be too much.

What are the ingredients for the Delicious Garden Ranch Pizza?

The ingredients for this recipe include 1 package of refrigerated pizza dough, 1/2 cup of ranch dressing, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of diced bell peppers, 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup of thinly sliced red onion, and 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.

Can this recipe be made vegetarian?

Yes, this recipe can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the pepperoni and substituting it with more vegetables such as mushrooms, spinach, or artichokes.

How long does it take to prepare this pizza?

The prep time for this recipe is about 10 minutes and the cook time is approximately 15 minutes. So in total, it should take about 25 minutes to prepare this Delicious Garden Ranch Pizza.

Can I use a pre-made pizza crust instead of refrigerated pizza dough?

Yes, you can use a pre-made pizza crust for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the instructions on the crust's packaging.

What is the best way to reheat leftovers of this pizza?

The best way to reheat leftovers of this pizza is to place it in a preheated oven at 375°F for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy. You can also reheat it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes, but the crust may not be as crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies