• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a delicious Garden Ranch Pizza at home?

In summary, the recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza is: -Refrigerated pizza crust -Mayonnaise -Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons) -Garlic clove, pressed -Shredded mozzarella cheese -Broccoli -Red bell pepper -Carrot -Olives -Parmesan cheese
pchefpatti13
Can someone post the recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

Thanks

Are you a consultant? If so, it's in your Recipe for Success, page A-8.1.

Garden Ranch Pizza RecipeHere it is....

The Pampered Chef ®
Garden Ranch Pizza
Recipe

1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Unroll pizza dough on baking stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to edge of baking stone.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.

Coarsely chop broccoli using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Slice carrot using Crinkle Cutter. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Sprinkle vegetables over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater.

Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 410 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

bar pan instead of round stone???Can this be done in the bar pan instead.. as I will already be using the round stone on another recipe at my show.. besides I think it would be easier since the dough is already rectangle shape and its a pain to try to get it round on the stone!

I would say YES!Sure you can make it in the bar pan....maybe even use 2 doughs for the large bar pan, and 1 for the medium.....

good luck ;)

I have #1445.. do you really think it needs 2?

I know at least for the Seven Layer Salad Squares, it calls for two tubes of the crescent rolls for the Bar Pan. Those are probably smaller than the refrogerated pizza crust, though. :confused:

Something to balance the pizza?I have show coming up on Oct. 22 and I'll be doing the Garden Ranch Pizza! Can anyone suggest another quick demo to do that will compliment the pizza? The host was thinking two appetizers, but I'm thinking it might be too much, so a quick sweet one might be good, or a beverage in the family size quick stir pitcher.

2 doughsThe only reason I suggested 2 is I thought it might be a little thin using just one in the large bar pan. I have never tried it, it was just a suggestion. ;)

You only need oneI have used the bar pan for the Garden Ranch Pizza and only used one pizza crust and it turned out wonderfully.

Just thought I would share. :D

I have the #1445?and that is for item #1445 that it only needs 1 pizza dough? I know there are diff sizes but I only have one right now.

Add on recipe
mypamperedmoocow said:
I have show coming up on Oct. 22 and I'll be doing the Garden Ranch Pizza! Can anyone suggest another quick demo to do that will compliment the pizza? The host was thinking two appetizers, but I'm thinking it might be too much, so a quick sweet one might be good, or a beverage in the family size quick stir pitcher.

I generally do a dessert item along with an entree. With the Garden Ranch Pizza I would either do the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte or, if you have a second pizza stone, do a dessert pizza. I can send you the recipes for 2 that I have done.

ChefNarde

Whenever I do the garden ranch pizza I will also do the caeser dressing that is printed on the measure, mix and pour. I cut the lettuce up with my crinkle cutter and put into the large stainless bowl. I pour the dressing over and mix and serve with the wood spoons. So easy and all the guests rave about the dressing. It really is a great recipe.

doing GRP and turtle fudge skillet cakeThe host has requested the turtle fudge skillet cake with it. That is why I was wanting to do the GRP on the bar pan (bigger one, #1445) so that I could use the lrg round stone to put the skillet cake on when done, (I don't have the round platter)

dessertThanks everyone for the suggestions! I ended up going with the GRP and the Pumpkin Pie Dip from a couple of seasons ago.

What are the ingredients for Garden Ranch Pizza?

The ingredients for Garden Ranch Pizza typically include a pre-made pizza crust, ranch dressing, shredded cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper, and black olives. You can also add any other toppings of your choice, such as chicken or bacon.

Can I make Garden Ranch Pizza on the grill?

Yes, you can definitely make Garden Ranch Pizza on the grill! Just preheat your grill to medium-high heat and place the pizza crust on the grill. Cook for a few minutes until the crust is lightly crispy, then add the toppings and cook until the cheese is melted.

How do I store leftover Garden Ranch Pizza?

Leftover Garden Ranch Pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, you can either microwave it for a few minutes or place it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.

Can I use a different type of dressing for Garden Ranch Pizza?

While ranch dressing is the traditional choice for Garden Ranch Pizza, you can definitely experiment with other dressings such as Caesar or Italian. Just keep in mind that the flavors may be slightly different from the original recipe.

What is the recommended serving size for Garden Ranch Pizza?

The recommended serving size for Garden Ranch Pizza is 1-2 slices per person. However, this may vary depending on personal preferences and appetites. You can also cut the pizza into smaller slices for appetizers or larger slices for a main dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • ChefChris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pelamm