• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for Garden Ranch Pizza, and where can I find it?

In summary, the recipe for Garden Ranch Pizza is in a binder that came with the new Cuchina Italiana Recipes, and it is also in a bunch of the Season's Best cookbooks. Pre-baking the crusts makes them "gooey" in the center, but the Smokey BBQ Chicken Pizza on the PC website is really yummy also.
KitchenKristen
Does anyone have the recipe for garden ranch pizza? I heard about it somewhere but I couldn't find it on the pampered chef website under recipes! I think it's a good recipe for super starters?

Garden Ranch PizzaIf I remember correctly the recipe is in that big binder you get with you starter kit? I know it is also in a bunch of the Season's Best cookbooks...:)

My binder came with the new Cuchina Italiana Recipes, so I think that's why I'm missing it.

Do you still need the recipe for the Garden Ranch Pizza??

Here is the recipe.
Garden Ranch Pizza

1 Package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
½ cup mayonnaise
½ package (1 ounce) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2 tablespoons)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
½ cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
¼ cup (1ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone with flour. Unroll pizza dough on baking stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within ½ inch of edge using Small Mix ‘N Scraper. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
Coarsely chop broccoli using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Slice carrot using Crinkle Cutter. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Sprinkle vegetables over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over pizza using Deluxe Cheese Grater.
Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 410 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

nicolespcshows said:
If I remember correctly the recipe is in that big binder you get with you starter kit? I know it is also in a bunch of the Season's Best cookbooks...:)

This recipe was from 2005 kits. You will receive the new theme show. but it is on the CC website.

I prebake my crusts for ~5 - 7 minutes before my shows and let them cool. YES - I have done this pizza at shows and had the crust "gooey" in the center. I would rather the pizza be done in the middle vs. demonstrating the Bakers Roller. The Smokey BBQ Chicken Pizza on the PC website is really yummy also. Especially if your host doesn't like "red" sauce -- you use BBQ sauce instead of marinara sauce. Give it a try.
PC Gina

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe. I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I am happy to share the recipe with you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (or homemade if you prefer)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, parsley, or chives)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spread the ranch dressing evenly over the pizza crust.
3. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the ranch dressing.
4. Arrange the diced bell peppers, tomatoes, black olives, and red onion on top of the cheese.
5. Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.
6. Sprinkle the chopped herbs on top of the pizza before serving.This Garden Ranch Pizza is a delicious and easy appetizer, perfect for any gathering or party. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the crust for the Garden Ranch Pizza?

To make the crust for the Garden Ranch Pizza, you will need flour, salt, yeast, warm water, and olive oil. Mix the dry ingredients together and then add in the wet ingredients. Knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic, then let it rise for about an hour before rolling it out and baking it.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza crust for the Garden Ranch Pizza recipe. However, homemade crust will give you a fresher and more flavorful result.

3. What kind of vegetables can I use for the toppings?

You can use any vegetables you like for the toppings, but some popular options for the Garden Ranch Pizza include bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes. You can also add in some leafy greens like spinach or arugula for extra nutrients.

4. How do I make the ranch dressing for this pizza?

To make the ranch dressing for the Garden Ranch Pizza, you will need mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, ranch seasoning mix, and fresh herbs like dill and parsley. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined, then spread it onto the pizza crust before adding the toppings.

5. Can I use a different cheese for this pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for the Garden Ranch Pizza. However, a combination of mozzarella and cheddar cheese is commonly used for this recipe. You can also add in some parmesan or feta cheese for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • PamperedChell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mypamperedmoocow