• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Garage Sale Catalogs - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Debbie's mom and she decided to have a garage sale today. At the last minute, Debbie remembered to bring catalogs. Fifteen people took catalogs, and Debbie got 2 solid bookings for this month and one for September. Debbie also got phone numbers from all the people that took the catalogs. One of the maybe's was a past consultant, and she is thinking of signing up again. Overall, this was a successful garage sale.
soonerchef
Okay, so my mom and I decided to have a garage sale today since she is moving to Florida next week. At the last minute I remembered to bring catalogs, 15 people took catalogs, I got 2 solid bookings...one for this month (and she wants open stock cookware), one for September and 3 maybes and I got phone numbers from all. Plus, one of the maybe's was a past consultant and she is thinking of signing up again but the only person she knows is too far away and so she said that she would like to talk about signing up again soon!!

So, my advice to all of those that question whether or not to have catalogs at a garage sale...JUST DO IT!!! What can it hurt is what I figured....I only made $65 at the sale but I will make so much more when I have these shows!!!

soonerchef said:
Okay, so my mom and I decided to have a garage sale today since she is moving to Florida next week. At the last minute I remembered to bring catalogs, 15 people took catalogs, I got 2 solid bookings...one for this month (and she wants open stock cookware), one for September and 3 maybes and I got phone numbers from all. Plus, one of the maybe's was a past consultant and she is thinking of signing up again but the only person she knows is too far away and so she said that she would like to talk about signing up again soon!!

So, my advice to all of those that question whether or not to have catalogs at a garage sale...JUST DO IT!!! What can it hurt is what I figured....I only made $65 at the sale but I will make so much more when I have these shows!!!

That is SO awesome!!! One of my girlfriends and I have been talking about having a garage sale one of these days...we'd better get to it!!!

I think we should have a fake yard sale so I can put out catalogs. LOL

That's what I did in May...Not a fake one but the real deal. I got several orders and got rid of some on hand stuff. But I did get about 6 phone numbers and one lady booked in August. She has the Stainless Bowls and wants that big one. Not to shabby. And I have one lady who wants to book after the new season starts.
She calle dme not the other way around so I can almost count on that one.
I have friends who have rummages and I always get them catalogs. I never one when that one in amillion person will pick up that book so...
Not to mention that it is FREE to do so again why not?

What a great idea. I had a garage sale last year and wasn't a consultant yet but I think we are going to have one yet this fall or in the spring and maybe I will try this. Garage sales are a great way for advertisement.

Having a yard sale on Saturday!!I am having a yard sale on Saturday!! I plan to bust out the catalogs and business cards. I am even going to put some of the items in the extra PC bags I have sitting in my garage.
Any other suggestions!!
Should I have my calendar under the money box just in case!!?
Thanks for all your help!!

Debbie

DebbieSAChef said:
I am having a yard sale on Saturday!! I plan to bust out the catalogs and business cards. I am even going to put some of the items in the extra PC bags I have sitting in my garage.
Any other suggestions!!
Should I have my calendar under the money box just in case!!?
Thanks for all your help!!

Debbie

Yes I would bring my calendar out, one other thing I have done at my last sale was a free cooking show drawing. I set up a whole table for PC catalogs, recruiting info, business cards and the free drawing box. I were PC clothing, and have PC boxes every where in my garage.

When I did this Andrea said that you have to talk to everyone!! I just put out the catalogs, card, and used PC bags for everything. I didn't talk to anyone, and I got no leads or bookings. I thing it could be successful if you talk to each person and give them a catalog.

What is a garage sale catalog?

A garage sale catalog is a collection of products that are being sold at discounted prices. These products are typically gently used or items that are no longer needed by the seller.

How can I use garage sale catalogs to boost my sales?

You can use garage sale catalogs to attract customers who are looking for deals and discounts. By offering a wide variety of products at discounted prices, you can entice customers to make a purchase and potentially increase your sales.

How do I create a garage sale catalog?

Creating a garage sale catalog is easy with our Pampered Chef tools and resources. You can use our customizable templates to create a visually appealing catalog that showcases your products and their discounted prices.

Do I need to have a physical garage sale to use garage sale catalogs?

No, you do not need to have a physical garage sale to use garage sale catalogs. You can also use them for online sales or virtual parties. This allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially increase your sales.

Are there any tips for using garage sale catalogs effectively?

Yes, here are a few tips for using garage sale catalogs effectively:

• Include high-quality images and descriptions of your products to entice customers.
  • Offer a variety of products at different price points to appeal to a wider audience.
  • Promote your garage sale catalog through social media and email marketing to reach more potential customers.
  • Consider offering a limited-time discount or promotion to create a sense of urgency.
  • Follow up with customers after the sale to thank them for their purchase and potentially offer future sales or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • heyyou
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • onepamperedmom68