• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Garage Sale Profits with Pampered Chef Tables

In summary, Pampered Chef tables are a valuable tool for increasing profits at garage sales. They are easy to set up, durable, and can be used for various types of items. These tables are also versatile and can be used for other events such as craft fairs and outdoor parties. Additionally, they are easy to clean and store, making them a convenient investment for frequent garage sale hosts.
DebPC
Staff member
Many people think of having a table with PC on it as an after thought when planning a garage sale.
I'm the opposite. My PC table/s take center stage and my garage sale items fill in. You have much more $$ making potential with PC (bookings, orders, recruits) so don't skimp on making an impression!
Here's a pic from my latest garage sale.
rummage pc display.jpg

Great point. I'll ask The Furry Guy to provide me a space to use at his next sale.

I displayed my Pampered Chef items at a garage sale last year and people were mad that I was selling "New" "Expensive" items. I sold a flour/sugar shaker, that was it

Thanks for the idea.

Jasmine said:
I displayed my Pampered Chef items at a garage sale last year and people were mad that I was selling "New" "Expensive" items. I sold a flour/sugar shaker, that was it
Boo to them :(

Wow! I've done my thing for years- never had that happen. I do offer 10% off.

1. How can Pampered Chef tables help me increase my garage sale profits?

Pampered Chef tables are designed to showcase your items in an attractive and organized way. By using these tables, you can create an eye-catching display that will draw in potential buyers and increase the chances of making a sale. Additionally, the tables are designed to be durable and easy to set up, making the process of preparing for a garage sale much more efficient.

2. How do I set up a Pampered Chef table for my garage sale?

Setting up a Pampered Chef table is simple and can be done in just a few steps. First, choose a location for the table that is easily accessible to customers. Then, unfold the table and adjust the height to your liking. Use the provided tablecloth to cover the table and add a touch of elegance. Finally, arrange your items on the table in an organized and visually appealing way.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef tables for any type of garage sale?

Yes, Pampered Chef tables are versatile and can be used for any type of garage sale. Whether you are selling household items, clothing, or baked goods, these tables are designed to accommodate a variety of items. You can also use multiple tables to create a larger display or to separate different types of items.

4. Are Pampered Chef tables easy to clean and store?

Yes, Pampered Chef tables are designed with convenience in mind. The tables are made from high-quality materials that are easy to wipe clean. After your garage sale, simply fold the tables and store them in a compact space for future use. This makes them a great investment for anyone who frequently hosts garage sales.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef tables for other events besides garage sales?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef tables are not just limited to garage sales. They can also be used for other events such as craft fairs, bake sales, and even outdoor parties. Their versatility and durability make them a great addition to any event where you need a sturdy and attractive display for your items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • ChefSteph06