• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Garage Sale Weekend - 3 Bookings and Growing!

In summary, the speakers shared their experiences of having a successful garage sale where they used various strategies to promote their Pampered Chef products. They were able to gain bookings, recruit leads, and expand their contact list. They also highlighted the effectiveness of using freebies and incentives such as recipe cards and gift certificates to attract potential customers. The speakers are excited to continue using this strategy in future garage sales.
kitchenqueen
I just had to share - we had a garage sale this weekend. We will be moving in about a year (yea!) so we are starting to sort out what we don't use now. Anyway, I had a PC table set up...no products out though because I didn't want any ridiculous offers!! I had some catalogs from last season out along with the specials, etc. I had many people look, but I have 3 possible bookings! One lady used to be a consultant but quit when she moved to Germany. I was just excited and wanted to share with everyone! I love it when I get more people on my contact list! I'll be calling them today!

Sounds like a success!

I have a similar story--I too had a garage sale on Saturday. I set up my Super Starter Kit, put out a jar for my prize drawing slips, tri-fold brochures (the one that says "Did you know there is a Pampered Chef in your neighborhood?"--from this site, THANKS!), old Wrap recipes, and catalogs/order forms. I had little signs that said "Free-Take one!", "Free Recipe", and even an "Ask me how to get all this for $50" by my Super Starter display. The signs were great, because it invited people to look, take, and ask!

I offered each lady to enter the drawing for a free Batter Bowl. I got at least one recruit lead (yeah!), and one booking, with a whole list of new contacts! I had lots of ladies say that they don't do the "whole show thing", but love the stuff, and would it be okay if they just place an order. OF COURSE!

I then left early for a kickoff show for my new consultant, and when I came back, my husband had passed out almost all of my catalogs! He is my biggest promoter--said he handed out lots of catalogs to people who love PC, but don't do shows. He even talked one lady into doing a catalog show!

Anyway, for a small garage sale, it certainly paid off.

I also did one on the weekend and put up sign for a $15 gift certificate and 5 free kitchen shows(everyone wins the kitchen show) . Called everyone to let them know they'd won and have one booking, 2 more checking their dates to when to have one and one possible recruit and only had 13 people enter the draw. It is a great way to get leads and will do it again. This was a big community garage sale so there were lots of people.

Yeah, I never knew how serious people are about garage sales until this past weekend when we held ours!! I am definitely going to do this again and maybe advertise more things they can win. I didn't do as much advertising on the incentives I have going on. I passed out Free recipe cards to anyone who wanted one (last season's as well) and I had my card stapled to it. It's good to get your name out there because you never know down the line, they may be interested! :D

Great Idea!!!This is such a great idea!! I can't believe I never thought of this. I am going to be having a yard sale pretty soon so this is very useful information!! Thanks! :D

1. How can I ensure a successful garage sale weekend with Pampered Chef?

To have a successful garage sale weekend with Pampered Chef, it is important to plan ahead and advertise your event. Utilize social media, flyers, and word of mouth to spread the word. Additionally, make sure to have a variety of products on display and offer special deals or bundles to attract customers.

2. How many bookings should I aim for during a garage sale weekend?

It is recommended to aim for at least three bookings during a garage sale weekend to make it a profitable and successful event. This will allow you to reach a wider audience and potentially increase your sales.

3. Can I still make sales if I have a small garage sale space?

Yes, even with a small garage sale space, you can still make sales with Pampered Chef. Focus on displaying your best-selling and most eye-catching products, and utilize vertical space by using shelves or hanging displays. You can also offer special deals or discounts to encourage customers to purchase more.

4. Are there any tips for managing multiple bookings during a garage sale weekend?

To manage multiple bookings during a garage sale weekend, it is important to have a plan in place. Make sure to have enough inventory and supplies on hand, keep track of orders and payments, and have a system for organizing and delivering orders. It may also be helpful to have a team or assistant to help with sales and managing customer inquiries.

5. What are some ways to keep customers coming back for future garage sale events?

To keep customers coming back for future garage sale events, it is important to provide excellent customer service and a positive shopping experience. Offer special deals or discounts for returning customers, and make sure to follow up with them after the event to thank them for their purchase and invite them to future events. Additionally, consider collecting customer information for future marketing and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTPhad
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • aksusan