• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Great Deals at Our Garage Sale Tomorrow | Discounted Prices & More!

In summary, the author is going to put out information about PCs, as well as products for sale at their next street sale. They hope to get a couple leads from it, and feel that it is worth it not to charge for their products.
chefsteph07
We are holding a street sale tomorrow and I was thinking of putting out some info on PC, as well as some products for sale...has anyone had any good leads off of their own garage sales? Do you discount your products to "garage sale" prices or do you ask regular price for them? I am hoping to maybe get a couple leads from this if anything! LOL

I've tried it at every garage sale I've done, and never had any leads - but I continue to do it - because I'm going to be there anyway, and it doesn't cost me anything, so it can't hurt.

I just usually set up a small table by my checkout area, with info about PC, and mini catalogs, and customer care slips to indicate interest in booking/ordering/being on my email newsletter list.

I, too, have had no luck when I hold yard sales although I did get a lead wearing a PC shirt going to yard sales. Do what you think it best as far as cost goes but I personally wouldn't sell things too cheap. Perhaps you could say FREE with Booking or something. That way you can let someone choose what they want, give an incentive AND get a show out of it. Don't give them the item until they hold the show....

beepampered said:
I, too, have had no luck when I hold yard sales although I did get a lead wearing a PC shirt going to yard sales. Do what you think it best as far as cost goes but I personally wouldn't sell things too cheap. Perhaps you could say FREE with Booking or something. That way you can let someone choose what they want, give an incentive AND get a show out of it. Don't give them the item until they hold the show....

That's a great idea, about offering free w/ booking or something..I have just a few cash and carry items, and I really don't want to cut down on the price too much...and I am going to put out the Seasons Bests that I have...

Hi there! I have participated in several garage sales and have had success with promoting PC products at them. I usually offer a small discount on the products to entice customers, but I also make sure to share information about the products and the benefits of using them. This has led to some great leads and even a few bookings! I highly recommend giving it a try and see how it goes for you. Good luck with your street sale tomorrow!

1. What time does the garage sale start?

The garage sale will start at 9:00 am tomorrow morning.

2. Are there any items that will not be discounted?

No, all items at the garage sale will be discounted.

3. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit on the number of items you can purchase at the discounted price.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount at the garage sale?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount is not applicable at the garage sale.

5. What forms of payment are accepted at the garage sale?

We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks with a valid ID.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kaceyleigh2
  • MSmith