• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Pampered Chef Cooking Show and Get the Latest Specials!

In summary, our condominium community is having a huge garage sale Saturday and I was going to do something similar! I hope it gets me some bookings!
MSmith
I am going to try this out at my garage sale tomorrow...

In my Pampered Chef binder, I have the upcoming specials in sheet protectors and then clipped to the binder a flyer that says: Pampered Chef Cooking Show. Sign up here to host a Cooking Show in your home with your very own Pampered Chef Consultant! .....and after a paragraph detailing why you'd want to host a show, I have blank spaces for people to sign up (I plan on having it open so that people can see the flyer and specials).
note: after a little bit, I was thinking of writing in a couple of names that I know have already said "yes"...just to make it appear that people are really signing up (I always think that once someone else does it, it makes it easier for the rest to do something).

I hope it gets me some bookings! Wish me luck!!

You and I think alike!Our condominium community is having a huge garage sale Saturday and I was going to do something similar! I have a PC shirt from AIM all ready to wear, and a couple holes in my calendar ready to fill!

You also might want to have some "Prize Drawing Slips" ready. I'm going to be doing a drawing from people who give me their information and will be choosing someone to receive a little something from stuff I have on hand. Probably a Season's Best from this season and last, as well as the Dill Mix and maybe a scraper. People will want to give you their information to be entered into the drawing, and you'll have a chance to follow up with them later while doing some Customer Care Calls.

Update on the garage sale...Well, I have learned a couple of lessons from today.

1. Having a garage sale when it's 87 degrees out isn't pleasant.

2. Don't set up your Pampered Chef stuff on a table you're not willing to sell.

3. Next time I'll do a display more like one I do at a Kitchen Show.

I was out there with my PC shirt and a bright smile, but I had no nibbles. I'm disappointed, but it was a good learning experience for me. My church is having a rummage sale-type thing in a couple of weeks and I'm going to see if they'll let me set up a table.

Oh, one last lesson I learned. For me, Saturday afternoon is not the best time to make CCC calls. Toward the end of the sale when things were getting really slow, I got out the Phone Log and started making calls. I figured that if I wasn't making money at the moment from the garage sale, that I might as well make some money working on my business! I made 15 phone calls and left 15 messages on people's answering machines. No big deal though. I'll make follow-up calls next week in the evenings and they'll be ready to hear from me! There's a positive side to everything! :)

I am a garage sale shopper - every saturday morning I am out tehre hitting the yard sales. I have made MANY PC contacts this way (I wear my Pampered Chef shirt or buttons and always carry catalogs and cards) - As a matter of fact - my most recent and very wonderful recruit was a gal I met at a garage sale she was doin ga FR garage sale and I mentioned PC FRs and it turned into "You'll make more $$ selling PC than you will hosting a PC FR..." - she signed on Friday - did her first show last night ($900+ in sales) and will be qualified during her first SS month!!

I had a show last month from a gal I met at a garage sale - a $500+ show. Wear your PC clothing and buttons everywhere!!!

Perhaps...part of the problem is that garage sales aren't all that popular here in Southern California. Most people just seem to go through their stuff and donate it. We had 19 homes in our block participating in the garage sale, had advertised for days, had signs out... and the turnout wasn't that great.

Oh well! Luckily, my bookings didn't depend on that!!!

Garage SaleI am having a garage sale the first weekend in june, in fact my whole development is..... i need help! last year i did one on my own where i used to live and everyone wanted to purchase the items and take them with them.

This year... my "plan" is to have my 4 year old niece have a lemonaide stand... of course she will be using the PC pitchers....

I need a "plan" of attack to help kick my business back into the swing of things...

I also wear my pins and carry my pc purse when i garage sale,. no bites yets... one of my friends who also lives in my development (other end) just became a consultant...almost through me... :( till i found out her sister sells it so she went under her.. rightfully so!

If anyone has any good advice on how to do the PC items at the garages sale pleeease SHARE!!!

Advice: Talk to people! I'm a shy person and am always wishing that when I wear PC stuff, send out emails, post pretty flyers, etc....people would come to ME and say "I want to have a PC Kitchen Show!" (and a few of them will). But, when you talk to people, it is amazing. Maybe it's b/c of your enthusiasm, maybe it's b/c of the personal connection, maybe b/c people have a hard time saying "No" directly...whatever the case, striking up a conversation and dropping Pampered Chef into it, or asking for what you want directly, will impact your business exponentially!

This is hard for me to do, but I am constantly encouraged b/c when I do step out of my comfort zone the results are immediate and exciting...which makes me want to keep doing it.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef Garage Sale?

Booking a Pampered Chef Garage Sale is easy! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time. You can also book online through our website.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Garage Sale?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Garage Sale is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and unique shopping experience with your friends and family. You also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from our consultants.

3. How can I maximize my sales at a Garage Sale?

To maximize your sales at a Pampered Chef Garage Sale, be sure to invite as many people as possible and promote the event on social media. You can also set up attractive displays and offer special promotions or discounts to entice customers.

4. What types of products are typically available at a Garage Sale?

At a Pampered Chef Garage Sale, you can find a variety of discounted products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry staples. Our consultants may also have discontinued or seasonal items available for purchase.

5. Can I host a Garage Sale if I'm not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide demonstrations and answer any questions about our products. Hosting a Pampered Chef Garage Sale is a great way to learn about our products and even earn free products by hosting a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies