• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you notice a gap in the Outlet newsletter?

In summary, the newsletter has a big gap after the consultant information at the top of the page and before you get to the pictures of the products.
pampered2007
In the Outlet newsletter, there is big gap after the consultant information at the top of the page and before you get to the pictures of the products. Is it just me or anyone else noticed this??? Thanks!

I just checked again and didn't see it (2 different browsers). Can you forward me your email and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on...?

PampChefJoy said:
I just checked again and didn't see it (2 different browsers). Can you forward me your email and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on...?

I forwarded my email to you:) Thank you for your help.

Okay, I got your email... did you make any changes to the newsletter, such as deleting anything? It looks like part of the code that controls the formatting is missing. The code is hidden so it can be deleted when you are trying to delete something else like a word or line...

Hi Joy! Nope, I didn't change or edit or delete anything at all. Just emailed it to myself and then forwarded it right to you. It does look like something should be there though. LOL My newsletter went out perfect! :)

okay, let me comb through it a bit more... I am work right now so I don't have my resources (editing software) at my fingertips, but I will try to get back to you asap. If it's any consolation, though, there isn't anything new added this month... :-8

That's ok Joy! No big hurry. Thank you!

Okay Michele - let me ask you... do you use gmail on the web or do you download it to a pop email program such as Outlook? Gmail is kinda funky sometimes where it does weird things and the large gap is the result of some paragraph breaks that were inserted that are NOT in my original code... so I think something weird happened with the email formatting. Do you use webmail?

Hi Joy,

I am a member of the Tasty Tidbits and I was wondering IF you could create a tri-fold flyer for me that has the Sept.,Oct.& Nov. specials and possibly something about starting your own business, etc.
I have a booth for a Fall Festival in my home town on Saturday Sept.25th and I wanted to be able to pass this information out.
I'm willing to pay extra for this if needed. If you don't have the time, I completely understand and I can always just take the flyer you've made and take it to Office Depot and have them printed up.
Thanks,
Jeannie
[email protected]

PampChefJoy said:
Okay Michele - let me ask you... do you use gmail on the web or do you download it to a pop email program such as Outlook? Gmail is kinda funky sometimes where it does weird things and the large gap is the result of some paragraph breaks that were inserted that are NOT in my original code... so I think something weird happened with the email formatting. Do you use webmail?

Hi Joy! Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this. To answer your question... YES I do use Gmail to send out my newsletters. I don't use Outlook.

jeannieperrypc said:
Hi Joy,

I am a member of the Tasty Tidbits and I was wondering IF you could create a tri-fold flyer for me that has the Sept.,Oct.& Nov. specials and possibly something about starting your own business, etc.
I have a booth for a Fall Festival in my home town on Saturday Sept.25th and I wanted to be able to pass this information out.
I'm willing to pay extra for this if needed. If you don't have the time, I completely understand and I can always just take the flyer you've made and take it to Office Depot and have them printed up.
Thanks,
Jeannie
[email protected]

Great idea!!!! Love the idea of a tri-fold flyer!

jeannieperrypc said:
Hi Joy,

Thanks,
Jeannie
[email protected]

I had something like this made up from awhile back that I personally used... let me see if I can dig it up and update it for you.

pampered2007 said:
Hi Joy! Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this. To answer your question... YES I do use Gmail to send out my newsletters. I don't use Outlook.

Do you have access to Outlook? If not, there is a free program called Thunderbird that works the same way. It may solve that problem...

Let me play around with it on my own Gmail and see if I can figure it out. (I normally use Outlook with mine)

Michele - I think I found the problem... try it again, please. One little extra word in the code caused all that! EEEK!

PampChefJoy said:
I had something like this made up from awhile back that I personally used... let me see if I can dig it up and update it for you.
Thank you so much. Your a sweetie!

Okay here is what I came up with - just updated some stuff from a former fair brochure I used... hope it helps.

Attachments

• fair brochure.pdf
    126.6 KB · Views: 316
  • fair brochure.doc
    489.5 KB · Views: 370
Thank you, Joy! Love the brochure!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay here is what I came up with - just updated some stuff from a former fair brochure I used... hope it helps.

I am a loyal TT subscriber and I absolutely love this brochure, Joy!

I updated it with the current products, entered my information. Then I ordered 100 copies, black & white, double sided through Office Depot's online service and it only costs $6.59 with tax and using our PC discount!!

I am planning to give them out everywhere. I think I will hang them on bulletin boards wherever I can find them, too.

Thank you so much! For all you do for us!!

Yeah, I just realized that the product names are different now... I will see if I can get an update done here in a bit...

PampChefJoy said:
I got it from Tasty Tidbits and it looks great. Thanks so much. I appreciate you.
Jeannie

PampChefJoy said:
Michele - I think I found the problem... try it again, please. One little extra word in the code caused all that! EEEK!

It worked!!! Thanks so much Joy for all your hard work! Appreciated as always:)

What is the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter"?

The "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" is a newsletter from Gap that features discounted items from their outlet stores.

How often is the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" sent out?

The "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" is typically sent out once a week, but may vary depending on promotions and sales.

How can I sign up for the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter"?

You can sign up for the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" by visiting the Gap website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box.

Are the items in the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" only available online?

No, the items featured in the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" may also be available in-store at Gap outlet locations.

Can I use coupons or promotions on items featured in the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter"?

Unfortunately, coupons and promotions cannot be applied to items featured in the "Gap in the Outlet Newsletter" as they are already discounted. However, you may be able to use them on other items in the store or online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebinNC
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebinNC
  • PampChefJoy